Thread: Prove this guy is an idiot.

Banned

Sword Prove this guy is an idiot.

I've been given all the important details, so go wild. I cut out all the unnecessary conversation around it, of course. It's easy enough to see where things were going.

Idiot: It invalidated my copy of Vista before it was even activated somehow.
    Idiot: Well, that's definatly what happened. And it definatly was MS's doing
    Idiot: No, but it does leave your computer really open
    Idiot: What happened was after I closed the messages, I went back to MS
    Idiot: they came back, immediatly
    Idiot: so I closed them again and waited
    Idiot: nothing...(and they said my copy of Windows wasn't genuine, could have been caused by modified files)
    Idiot: so I went back to MS and they came RIGHT BACK

Guy: did you ever even try to activate it?
    Idiot: I had to do system restore
    Idiot: and yea, I did, but of course it won't yet. However, it warned me about modified files. When I'm told it's invalid sometimes, it has nothing to do with a message about modified files

Guy: and didn't it work before?
    Idiot: yes, then for some reason, things went wrong and started pointing to MS
    Guy: and you still said you got dual boot set up
    Guy: you don't need to worry about doing it in vista, if you boot xp instead

Idiot: x.x but it's still going to leave my computer open. Every time I look up information on an issue with game guard, it's always followed by comments on how insecure it makes your computer
    Idiot: the fact that the most I hear of game gaurd is not its security but it's holes. The ways it leaves your computer flat out open
    Idiot: I mean I've heard numerous mentions of game guard basically having the potential to do anything to your OS
    Idiot: ...>.> umm....everyone I know who plays it has had problems
    Idiot: ie; suddenly got a virus right after playing it
    Idiot: x.x hackers taking advantages of those holes
    Idiot: after I played MS and that happened
    Idiot: not only did windows go **** nut
    Idiot: but my anti-virus was suddenly inactive
    Idiot: you know this lapppy is all I got,right? this laptop is probably the most or one of the most important items I own. I'm not gonna play MS after that, and probably no other games that use Game Guard

How, just how is this related to tech support?

Take your chain email else where.
    Irc

FRAGZ: 3
    Honor kills: Waxxup