Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
[Bellocan] H-S Guild Reformed - Page 2
Page 2 of 71 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: [Bellocan] H-S Guild Reformed

Nardit invited me yesterday so yea im in
    My Inactive Player List [Growing o.o]

Bellocan
    CB | xtcsOulz | Lv75
    FP | xtcsOuIz | Lv34

Windia
    Spearman | HyperKnights | Lv31

Bellocan
    CB | xtcsOulz | Lv75
    FP | xtcsOuIz | Lv34

Default .

Hey you made a new HS guild! Nice.. I might be thinking about joining it after i'm NOT busy anymore =P

IS THAT A GIRL OR BOY???
    Made by HM Character Simulator!

cool i dont go on that server tho

soul man is VERY cold!!!

~windia~
    BiGbAdJay lv71

I'm usually a weekend player, and I'm out of town this weekend. Therefore I won't be available to recruit those who are interested. The best person to contact would be Tsutami since she's on practically 24/7 (when not in class or bumming around)

pic by Caru
    le Foncé
    the Dark

Quote Originally Posted by santaclaz View Post
    I'm usually a weekend player, and I'm out of town this weekend. Therefore I won't be available to recruit those who are interested. The best person to contact would be Tsutami since she's on practically 24/7 (when not in class or bumming around)
    I'm always in class and if by bumming around you mean sleeping then that too
    f3.

Well anyways, the tech lab director in my the music building is hiring me to work t/th in the lab "proctoring" ie imma sit there and get payed to play maple on my laptop and help if some ijit screws up one of the perty macs that the lab has, yay. Its my dream job, being payed to play video games ^_^. I guarentee that the # 1 problem will be "omg i hit the keyboard and no sounds come out "
    Solution: *goes and plugs in headphones in the right place*

Quote Originally Posted by Caru View Post
    I'm always in class and if by bumming around you mean sleeping then that too
    f3.

Well anyways, the tech lab director in my the music building is hiring me to work t/th in the lab "proctoring" ie imma sit there and get payed to play maple on my laptop and help if some ijit screws up one of the perty macs that the lab has, yay. Its my dream job, being payed to play video games ^_^. I guarentee that the # 1 problem will be "omg i hit the keyboard and no sounds come out "
    Solution: *goes and plugs in headphones in the right place*
    f5
    *shakes fist*
    *steals your job*
    *dances happily*

pic by Caru
    le Foncé
    the Dark

Well I guess the pic in my sig is a little outdated, I was playing around and this is what came out

I played with it more, now its pink

I may just play with it some more and make it into my av, I look hawt in black and white

>.> mom looks hot in black in white? aren't i the black and white one? f5

haha but dang i like that fishie pic alot! especially with caru trailing behind. XD

pic by Caru
    le Foncé
    the Dark

hey guys I went on tuesday and there were like 15 people in the guild i go on today and its full good job at recruiting
    Icetundra lvl 3x

ya, we're full now, and weeding out the idiots out of all the new people. My experience with the guild pq today may further my selection for kicking when necessary.

Its funny, cause we've kept the same emblem we havent been getting harassed about the name change. Its like noone even noticed that we dropped the h and lost most of the Caps. It could also be that because we were so inactive and limited in numbers people forgot about the old guild entirely, or they just remember the name and not what it looked like. Personally i tend to remember guilds by emblems so keeping the emblem the same probably helped a lot