Page 3 of 71 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: [Bellocan] H-S Guild Reformed

Quote Originally Posted by Caru View Post
    Well I guess the pic in my sig is a little outdated, I was playing around and this is what came out

I played with it more, now its pink

I may just play with it some more and make it into my av, I look hawt in black and white
    PINK FISHY!

lol man too bad i can't do a guild pq until sunday night or something, and probably not then since everyone will probably be sleeping. I'm heading off to vegas for an ultimate frisbee tournament so it should be exciting. No doubt i will be really exausted... so if i'm on MS sunday night and i don't talk... most likely i fell asleep on the keyboard >.>

pic by Caru
    le Foncé
    the Dark

Quote Originally Posted by santaclaz View Post
    PINK FISHY!

lol man too bad i can't do a guild pq until sunday night or something, and probably not then since everyone will probably be sleeping. I'm heading off to vegas for an ultimate frisbee tournament so it should be exciting. No doubt i will be really exausted... so if i'm on MS sunday night and i don't talk... most likely i fell asleep on the keyboard >.>
    Lol the fish was pink in the original pic I stole it from, one of those ones that they color to entertain little children. All I did was take the black and white pic and the colored pic, cut out the pink fishy from the colored, pasted it as a new layer onto the black and white pic, and change the transparency of the colored layer so it was seethrough to the grey, same thing as the emblem

Guild pq will be ok once we have attentive people who can agree on a plan and dont die cause they forgot to get earrings >.>

And I was bored, take it if you like it. I'm just messing around with some of the tools I never realized existed before.

Banana yo

this is trustrbandit and im level 31 now =)

gratz, happy to see you signed up for forum

Ticket

Woot <3

I'm back in business.
    1x I/l 2 be <3
    Carstek
    3x Lukless Cleric
    Mardia.

I might be one for like 1 or 2 hours I just need to get my motivation back this happens once in a while when I play maple story for too long im looking at other games that might be fun as maple
    Icetundra lvl 3x

Im a Rogue >.>
    johnnywup wasn't here. johnnywup is also a comedian.

Lol i was just walkin around last night and saw that, silly nubs. Makes us sound like one of those "MESORS RIHC BUYBUYBUYB 5 DOALLA 10 BILLION MEZORS@@@@" sites XD

Sword

... lol .......

i cant get on for a while because my wireless card is bein ghey. so yeah.. I might not be on for a while.

----------------
    D2JSP Profile - Snarkpit Profile - Ultimate Guitar Profile
    ----------------
    Sick liaisons raised this monumental mark
    The sun sets forever over Blackwater park