Page 1 of 71 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: [Bellocan] H-S Guild Reformed

Shield Bellocan: Hidden-Street Guild [(H)iddenStreet] Recruiting Forum Members

:) We are :)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Announcements:

Quote Originally Posted by Myself, from page 45: Concerning the future of the guild

...You new and returning members are great, but its not fair for you all to be on by yourselves like you most often are. You should have active guilds that are held together by the bonds between members, not a guild thats inactive in game. I just don't have the enthusiasm to deal with leading any more, and I have done you all a great disservice with my poor managerial skills.

Lef will most likely agree with me on this, it is time for you all to go your seperate ways. Find guilds that are active in your own regular playing times. I've know this was coming since they allowed guild expansion up to 100 members. The legit population is small enough in Bellocan as it is, and now the successful guilds are expanding and taking in members making the guild scene smaller than ever.
    Hmmmm doesnt anyone read the first page before asking to join a guild

Heres the deal, if you want to join hs you need to copy paste this into your post. If you don't we will point and laugh. If you do we will point and laugh even harder.

"HEY LOOK I READ THE FRONT PAGE BUT AM STILL TRYING TO JOIN THE GUILD. I MUST BE A REAL IDIOT TO NOT REALIZE THAT THE GUILD IS NOT FUNCTIONING EVEN AFTER READING THE ENTIRE QUOTED FAREWELL SPEACH AND THIS BIT CARU ADDED ON TO MAKE EVERYONE LOOK LIKE FOOLS. I SOLOMLY SWEAR TO STOP ASKING ABOUT JOINING THIS GUILD AND WILL ASK IF ANYONE IN THE FORUMS IS WILLING TO TAKE ME INTO THEIR NEW GUILD. BY COPY AND PASTING THIS INTO MY POST I ACKNOWLEGE THAT CARU NOW OWNS MY SOUL AND THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL I WILL GET INTO HIDDENSTREET BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN CLOSED FOR SEVERAL MONTHS AND IS TEH DEADZORZ"

The only reason I have not requested a mod close this thread is because I am looking for someone that is willing to take over the guild. The leader is a different account that I could easily give the information away for. If you have interest you can copy this into your post on page 60-whatever we're one now. Edit: Actually pm me since I'm not going to look at this thread any more, it sickens me seeing noone read this page. My reasoning being that I quoted this in the last page (minus this edit of coarse) and now people are going to be posting they want the guild when they see that. The pm will assure that you actually read the front page. Just to make sure, heres what it will say, message title in all (even if the title is a lie).

Title: I like tacos and muffins

Message: "Hey I read your message on the front page and am interested in taking over the guild. I understand that as this is a Hidden Street guild I have to keep my standards high in member selection, sticking only to forum members or people who are willing to join our community. If you think I am qualified to hold this position please get back to me so we transfer the character and have this thread unstickied to make room for the thread of the guild I will be leading. THIS IS FROM THE FRONT PAGE AND NOT THE COPYPASTA ON PAGE 6X"

Events:

Closed- No Soup For You

Rules & Requirements:

Forum membership is NOW REQUIRED.

Do not ask to be a Jr. Master. We already have enough.

Activity is a MUST, on both forums and in-game.

Don't beg, its annoying and a kickable offence.

Ask questions if you can't find the answer yourself AFTER looking.
    You see what website we represent, use it.

Hacking or being trained/funded by hackers is NOT tolerated.
    Those who are caught will be expelled immediately.

Current Members: Updated 8/31/07
    Master, Junior (leader), Junior (reg), Member

HiddenFTW

Donations:
    NaRDiT - 11.5 million
    Tsutami - 3 million

So if we're in the old one we leave and ask u to invite us?
    My Inactive Player List [Growing o.o]

Bellocan
    CB | xtcsOulz | Lv75
    FP | xtcsOuIz | Lv34

Windia
    Spearman | HyperKnights | Lv31

Bellocan
    CB | xtcsOulz | Lv75
    FP | xtcsOuIz | Lv34

As per information in a pm, i have stuck this thread. Good luck with the new guild :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Why Daos should never ever go away:
    Spoiler!

IMO that shows inishative, and should be rewarded by the Moderator checking old guild leaders hidden-street pw, find some sort of pin hack and get into the account dis-own the guild change the pin back and leave a tip in the account :) / Joke

there are 16 people in the guild as of now (4PM or so Central) and im sure itll grow alot more xD

----------------
    D2JSP Profile - Snarkpit Profile - Ultimate Guitar Profile
    ----------------
    Sick liaisons raised this monumental mark
    The sun sets forever over Blackwater park

yeah i hope more active people joined 2 people just left the guild today
    Icetundra lvl 3x

Beginner

MapleStory hidden street

i've met two of them leperous and scarcel i think scarcel is his name

Id like to join the Bellocan guild! Who may i ask should i message for that?

Windia:

ShadowXDS[]18[]Star Thrower Til' Dit :D

*signs*

Yea... me to <.< -Signs Up-

Windia:

ShadowXDS[]18[]Star Thrower Til' Dit :D