Thread: Which warrior is the cheapiest?

Default Which warrior is the cheapiest?

Hello guys (and girls)

I have a low low level warrior (16) but with the right stat for his level (4/4 int/luck) But i'm really not that rich, i have 1m but it was pure luck (droped the 'S' letter then sold it for that million). I don't think i'll ever get much more monay. So i ask you, which kind of warrior is the cheapest one? (even the less powerfull)
    Fighter axe/sword with/without shield
    Page blunt/sword with/without shield
    Spearman spear/halberd

Even if he is weak with a shield, i may like it, since i'll be original (i rarely saw a warrior with shield), and have good defence in counterpart. (I play for fun, not to be uber)

see-ya

One handed blunt weapon page..
    I think that's cheapest, but you should never say that you won't get much money later on.
    JDMTurbo
    SkyNova

but 1 hand blunt weapons kinda low damage. if u have 1 mil u and u want cheap u can go 2 hand axe or mace

Slime

since u have 1 mil...i suggest u go any path u like and lvl like a normal warrior

When you hit lv 40 or so you will get a lot more money from item drops and meseo drops in general. Pick the warrior you want to play as, I would suggest a Page because of elemental attacks later on and from what I know they're super strong and level fast in later levels.

Having 1 Mil for you're level is excellent. you shouldn't consider yourself poor. As everyone else says you should choose your own Job and weapon, whatever you choose is best. You will get a lot more money as you level, theres no need to worry about it.

Lucida

Quote Originally Posted by vladekxbootes View Post
    but 1 hand blunt weapons kinda low damage. if u have 1 mil u and u want cheap u can go 2 hand axe or mace
    Kind of off topic, but meh.

1H weapons do lower damage, yes, but their speed more than makes up for that deficit. Damage isn't everything in Maple. So going 1h+Shield is not a bad choice. In fact, the shield can add extra stats, which may be better in the long run.

ANyway, back to topic. Seriously, 1 million at level 16 is just great. You won't have to worry about money. Warriors always earn, unless they spam pots. And they don't need to. So, choose a class you like. Even if you end up broke, you can build up your cash. Getting your cash up is not at all interesting IMO, so getting your best choice is still the...best choice.
    Finally back at Maple. It's been so long...but absence didn't make the heart grow fonder.

Thank for you advice/commentary guys, i made my mind on a one handed bluntweapon page. Sound fun.

(I'm currently making some money by selling wishticket, since all the 'reward' are the regular item just recolored/renamed, with the same stats)

Harmok, warrior 21 from Khaini

IMO, Crusader..