Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Help Leveling

Default Help Leveling

Im trying to get to 30 asap and im at lvl 13 and i dont have much money so i cant buy the armour needed for that level and i have low dex so i cant hit good xp monsters what should i do?

Windia:

ShadowXDS[]18[]Star Thrower Til' Dit :D

If U Cant ****en Buy ****en Equipment For Your ****en Level And Your ****en Low Dex I Suggest You Dont Go ****en Low Dexed.

various disguises

Quote Originally Posted by vladekxbootes View Post
    If U Cant ****en Buy ****en Equipment For Your ****en Level And Your ****en Low Dex I Suggest You Dont Go ****en Low Dexed.
    Lol. He's right, if you don't have the funding to go low dex, don't go low dex.

And what armor can you even get at lvl 13 anyway? The only armor you'll need will be a sauna... And that's at lvl 30.

EDIT: Lol, you're a WARRIOR, I see... you still don't have any options in terms of equipment at lvl 13. And you don't need nearly any acc at all to train at slime tree, where you should be at your lvl. And later on, you won't need much acc to train at pig beach, and you can stay there til lvl 30.

Also, read a guide please, as it doesn't seem as though you have.

EDIT (again): Ah, you do have one equip option, a red bandana. It gives you 1 acc.
    Quote Originally Posted by supalime View Post
    Everyone is gay for SOG.

Wow....that was....harsh jerk i was just asking a question ffs that was very not needed and if you want to talk ****en every other word youd be better off in a horror film....You fail at life, Good day Sir!
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

So what am i supposed to do until lvl 30? get raped by anything that walks into me X_X plus i need active friends i cant play with but no one wants to be friends with "White Chocolate" or "Cracker" or the occasional "Puff?"

Windia:

lol i fail at life im making more money than a average 14 yearold should be now.

GO COLTS!

various disguises

Alright, let's try to stay on topic here...

Alright Iggy, how about I give you 10k. That should help you out a bit right?
    Everyone is gay for SOG.

Dont Go Lowdex ****

Oh sweet lord someone NICE For a change....all i get is these people that are like big *****bags that like to swear and "try" to dis me then end up leaving for no apparant reason...and yes id love 10k :D Its nice to find someone thats not always yelling and swearing in the game and on forums <.<

Windia:

various disguises

Quote Originally Posted by vladekxbootes View Post
    Dont Go Lowdex ****
    I think he meant that his dex was low, not necessarily that he was playing a low dex build.

But, if you are playing a low dex warrior, you simply won't get very far. You need a good deal of funding for that.

Anyways, I can give you the 10k tomorrow afternoon sometime. I'll manage to find you.
    Everyone is gay for SOG.

well his dex must be ****en low if he cant hit the monsters for his level.