Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: LUK Warrior

KK, I'm bored, so I'll make a luk warrior. I'll prolly go about +3 luk/lvl. It'll be on bera (or whatever the one just left of windia is <.<). Name will be IRlukky (if it's available).

Quote Originally Posted by zedster View Post
    You can do the math yourself, but it works out pretty much like this:

Each point in dex gives: 0.8 ACC and 0.2 Avoid
    Each point in luk gives: 0.5 ACC and 0.5 Avoid
    I thought DEX gave .25 avoid? 20 Focus (20 Avoid) is 80 points of DEX worth from what I heard so it should be .25.
    마르디아
    -KoreanRejects - 5/10/07-

lol that'd be fun to see.

Just remember luk adds dmg to daggers, dex adds dmg to swords, blunts, poles, spears.

Yes, i know there are str daggers too but they require an insane amount of dex.

I'd like to see a dex-dagger warrior in action actually. Too bad no booster.

I've made the LUk Warrior, he's level 12 xD, He's pretty cool.

It'll be expensive to buy +acc gear to fill in the holes that the missing dex would usually cover.

Also, the avoid from luk isn't useful, unless in high amounts. The problem with avoid is taht you have to keep increasing it as you level. past level 70, when you stop adding dex completely, you'll have to sacrifice those inane stat points on luck! But go ahead and continue with your project.

It might turn out better than I think =P. Good luck.

a LUK warrior is absolutly pointless, dex gives around 4 times as much accuracy as dex, and u need a very high amount of luk for the avioding to be noticable, its not worth the money and time, and why do u think warriors have so much wep. defense? its so they can tank the dmg
    Good evening

I did this because I was bored. not so I could seriously use it. And DEX only gives 0.4 more Accuracy than LUK. I havn't played him in a while anyway. my WK is far more entertaining.

lol if thats the case then a LUK warrior wouldnt be all that bad and + ive never seen one before so please try, and if it succeeds post new!
    MagicJess- Level 57 Cleric Scania Lilr1ceb0y- Level 47 Assasin Scania Honda05911- Level 39 Spearman Scania

Quote Originally Posted by PaperBlade View Post
    lol that'd be fun to see.

Just remember luk adds dmg to daggers, dex adds dmg to swords, blunts, poles, spears.

Yes, i know there are str daggers too but they require an insane amount of dex.

I'd like to see a dex-dagger warrior in action actually. Too bad no booster.
    Actually if you check my sig, the guy on the way right (MitGas) is a full dex warrior...but he stalled at 17. (I am planning to use str daggers with my MAX of 65 str)
    I used to be Assassin444 but I tried to change my e-mail and it crashed.

I have nx now so I will be updating with my new hair soon....*too lazy*

Oh and BTW

Quote Originally Posted by MagicalBow View Post
    I thought DEX gave .25 avoid? 20 Focus (20 Avoid) is 80 points of DEX worth from what I heard so it should be .25.
    Wow, I hadn't done the math based on avoid, but on accuracy, and just assumed it divided up evenly to one point (0.8 + 0.2 = 1). Since bowmen use so much more DEX, thus having larger numbers, the math might be easier to see.

Basil Trades
    Check my rank.