Thread: Computer plugged into TV

Default Computer plugged into TV

Hi, I'm not really requiring any help, well a little bit.. I was just on www.alluc.org and my dad said why don't you watch that downstairs (I was watching training day)... I was like because it's on the computer and he told me to plug it into the TV (Which I didn't know you could do).

So now I have all my programs running on my dads 46" Samsung LCD HD! :) And I have the Internet working on it because we have a 10 meter lead haha

My question is, why isn't the screen pixelated, even a little bit? I can't see any difference... I have a 3.2mega pixel on my phone and the pictures from that are slightly blurred a bit, but that still look good considering the screen size and it's only 3.2 :)

- Oh and while parents are at work there are certain things that look AMAZING on 46" + with his LG surround sound *Gasp*

Because it's an lcd I assume. My experiance with tv cards is hitting a guy with it when he tried to install a pci into his tv....
    Irc

FRAGZ: 3
    Honor kills: Waxxup

I assume you are using a TV Tuner card? And LCD's do not show pixelation effects like CRT's. The only way you will see pixelation is if you had a dead pixel area. Meaning the pixel is black instead of colored. And if you use a very high quality S-video cable with a good LCD TV, you get perfect resolution. It could e even better if you set your graphics card settings to TV mode.

behind you, linking you to the correct thread.

i have a VGA port on the back of my 42" plasma. and my computer looks great on it... but i dont use my computer on it much since its so huge!
    www.clanspagoose.com

Wiggy: NAKED PEDO BABY PICS PLZ
    Wiggy: you're not a bad person shini, you're just looser than i am"
    idk my bff eddie.

Quote Originally Posted by Shini11 View Post
    i have a VGA port on the back of my 42" plasma. and my computer looks great on it... but i dont use my computer on it much since its so huge!
    Plasma *Gasp* - LCD FTW <3

And to the above comments, no I'm not using an special super duper lead, the blue lead that goes into the back of your screen with like a 15 pin thing, just instead of putting into monitor, I put it into my TV

Jr. Necki

Hey there! When you watch TV, you may feel like you are having some kind of errors with your paid subscription, but what if I tell you that it is best to buy a paid subscription for h2o wireless, but before that, check out the H2O wireless feedbacks and understand if it's really worth it or not