Thread: how to get money

Coin how to get money

i really need to make money im lvl 47 and only have 1mil :/ i have some good equips but no one wants to buy them :( pls help me how to get money many thx

Well, I don't really know Bera prices very well, but I earned a fortune off of this in Bellocan. Just get around 100,000 mesos, then go to Kerning city and see if any of the people doing the Party Quest got any good scrolls. Offer about 50,000 to 100,000 mesos for 60% Overall Dexterity. A lot will say no, but you'll come across some people who don't know their prices. Go to the Free Market and sell any where from 600,000 to 1,000,000 mesos. As soon as Mardia comes out, I am so using this.

or u can stand in lith harbor by jane so when people finsih the jane and wildboar quest some players might not know the prices so they sell it to u for 100k for a glove att 60%?

Anything to do with ripping off people for scrolls will work. =P

what i do to make money is, make like 10 works gloves, which cost 150 leathers and 10000mesos total, then you can sell them each in the fm for like 50,000 mesos in scania that is

Lol, if you ever find a glove att. scroll sell i for lots (depends on the probability of the scroll)
    MagicJess- Level 57 Cleric Scania Lilr1ceb0y- Level 47 Assasin Scania Honda05911- Level 39 Spearman Scania

Quote Originally Posted by silverbg2 View Post
    what i do to make money is, make like 10 works gloves, which cost 150 leathers and 10000mesos total, then you can sell them each in the fm for like 50,000 mesos in scania that is
    Why don't people just make their own work gloves and save some money?

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by ripened_oranges View Post
    Why don't people just make their own work gloves and save some money?
    A lot of them don't like to hunt for leather.

Anyway, one of the easiest ways to make money (rather, save it) is to fight monsters that you can kill quickly and don't damage you much. That way, you don't have to spend as many mesos on potions. Also, make sure to pick up all the etc. drops. You can sell them for easy money as well.

You might try fighting Sakura Cellions. They give pretty good money and drops, and they don't hit too horribly hard. The only problem is finding an empty channel.
    The grave's a fine and private place,
    But none, I think, do there embrace.
    ~ Andrew Marvell

fight cats till level 50 and sell horns.

fight jr yetis till level 60 and hunt for dex ores and GFAs.

go to coolies, they drop good meso and drops frequently. npc the stuff they drop unless you get a good chromi. also, sell the tooth.