Thread: Got a designer?

Clover Got a designer?

heys, i have a project, or rather an assesment task comming up about design concepts etc etc.

And i was wondering you you guys here have any particular designer you like and would like to tell me their names for it, i need to look up some designers, and want to see if you guys could list some.

BTW designers of any sort, artist are also appreciated.
    ==============================

Favourite designer of all time - Pininfarina.

Why? Because he designs the most beautiful cars in the world.

Also a great artist is someone called Paul Johnson: http://mightyotaking.deviantart.com/

I have got drunk with him many times. Never start talking to him about shading. Oh god. Never mention shading -.-
    This is a signature. Hurrah.

hah thanks!

greatly aprreciated!

[email protected]

if you have msn messenger, i would contact him! he has helped me many times for graphics, he does alot of work with templates. And if you want you can add me, i have done graphics for the phx suns before o.O.
    Weeee

Design on what?
    I don't think I know any designers, just many artists. And I doubt any of them are willing to help -sprry.

Quote Originally Posted by silverbg2 View Post
    [email protected]

if you have msn messenger, i would contact him! he has helped me many times for graphics, he does alot of work with templates. And if you want you can add me, i have done graphics for the phx suns before o.O.
    Thank you, i didnt really need their contact info but thanks, ill look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Iphueniax View Post
    Design on what?
    I don't think I know any designers, just many artists. And I doubt any of them are willing to help -sprry.
    Like i said above i didnt really want to contact them, i just wanted you guys to post some designers and/or artist you know that may help me to conduct some research of my own.

Beginner

My dream recently came true, my husband and I finished building a house. We created the perfect home for ourselves with a beautiful design. I was able to bring all the ideas to life. We ordered beautiful vases after I found an article about elegant flower vase designs. You can check it out by reading this article.

I like designing stuff a lot, I have to say! I often make my own designs of clothing and accessories like those from GotApparel.com, for example. I am pretty sure that it is a great way to make some decent money also. What do you think about such ideas, guys?

Beginner

It is best to hire a designer for home decor. A designer can help you create a specific look for your home that reflects your taste and style. Also, a professional designer can save you time, money, and stress in the long run. Additionally, a designer can guide furniture selection, window treatments https://interiorabudhabi.com/blinds/, paint colors, flooring, etc.

If you plan to design your home it is worth thinking about the interior, which will complement your design, as noted earlier it is very correct to design work and also pick up pictures for your rooms that will complement the environment. In this vein, I always choose https://ipaintings.com where I can find painting reproductions and create a unique interior design. I love this approach to work and hope it helps you make the right choice.