Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyone remember the Monsters Strike Back event from 2005?

LOL, I remember playing beta, and one summer day in all the rediculous lag from trading in Perion Ch. 1(yeah you traded there , if you didnt play beta).. the GMs unleashed a Jr. Balrog and it killed like 150 people instantly(you have to understand, level 60s were hard to find then.. the game was 80% noob)... best summer day ever.. I think they did that right before they finally released the full version
    -GMS-
    DeathByS3xy-Warrior(Sorta Active)
    "I got some raisin toast sittin on 22s n*gga, they spinnin n*gga they spinnin!, they spinnin n*gga they spinnin!" -Chris Rock

Beta was awesome :[

And I too was away during the monster invasion D:
    Minimalist signatures ftw!

You didn't have to play Beta to experience Perion Ch 1. The Free Market has existed since Beta ended, but it was just never used! Instead, we used cities to trade things!

The Free Market started being used when Store Permits came out in the Cash Shop.

And I remember having this friend, I believe her name was Zhuoye, who was a level 40 Crossbowman, and she was a god to everyone. Aside from her level (which was a high one at the time) she was kinda nice too.

And, we had never really seen the armour she was wearing, since you couldn't just buy it anywhere.

The Monster Invasion thing sounds like fun... too bad I didnt start playing MS yet.. just started during the summer of '06

Fastest. Most Powerful. Most Efficient. The New Standard. OPERA.

we should just get a whole bunch of people to gether with summoning bags and summon everything we can and try to kill as many noobs as possilbe

Ahh, the painful memories..

-Also-
    In beta version ~0.08, a GM account was allegedly hacked and unleashed hell on Ellinia.
    To this day, my ass is still sore from the rape.

xD I remember that.

That was hilarious.

wait what happened?

What were you referring to o_o;

Quote Originally Posted by jeepers View Post
    wait what happened?
    Someone hacked a GM account, supposedly. It happened after a GM summoned all this crap in Ellinia, and people thought that the GM had been hacked.

I wasn't at this occuring, but I heard about it. I don't think that the GM was hacked, because over time, the GM's have shown us they have a knack for doing malicious things to us....

PS: A GM was hacked during the Monsters Strike Back event.