Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: You asked for it. :\

Default You asked for it. :\

I flame Assault.

PLEASE STOP B;TCHING ABOUT EVERY SINGLE FUUCKING THING.

Wow, look there's a hacker. WE KNOW. MAPLESTORY IS FLOODED WITH HACKERS. YOU DON'T SEE OTHER PEOPLE MAKING TOPICS COMPLAING AND B;TCHING ABOUT IT. & not only do you b;tch about hackers, YOU B;TCH ABOUT EVERY SINGLE LITTLE THING. FUUCK, why don't just quit then you little fuucking baby?

iernno, someone said hot sands was boring so I decided to flame a random person. :D

I don't play ms as much anymore

Crimson Balrog

Thanks. :0

We needz Inderpaul bax!
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!

I dont know what hurts more.

You, for ranting with both Caps and LowerCase in the same paragraph and putting things that dont belong which hurts my eyes.
    Or...
    Bassz, For saying Thanks.... Now I know that I can write Thanks without it being required to write more.

Quote Originally Posted by .xxx View Post
    I flame Assault.

PLEASE STOP B;TCHING ABOUT EVERY SINGLE FUUCKING THING.

Wow, look there's a hacker. WE KNOW. MAPLESTORY IS FLOODED WITH HACKERS. YOU DON'T SEE OTHER PEOPLE MAKING TOPICS COMPLAING AND B;TCHING ABOUT IT. & not only do you b;tch about hackers, YOU B;TCH ABOUT EVERY SINGLE LITTLE THING. FUUCK, why don't just quit then you little fuucking baby?

iernno, someone said hot sands was boring so I decided to flame a random person. :D
    Why don't you stop bltchting for someone else bltching over hackers? =P
    JDMTurbo
    SkyNova

Quote Originally Posted by SinDevil View Post
    Why don't you stop bltchting for someone else bltching over hackers? =P
    Isn'r b;tching about other people the whole point of Hot Sands? ;)

*sighs*

This is just pointless whining. To make this a win topic, you need a direct link to every post of his in the past month where he *****es. Or past week. Something. Just complaining about him *****ing is no good.

I'll give you two days to make the neccessary adjustments before passing judgement on this topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Morkai View Post
    *sighs*

This is just pointless whining. To make this a win topic, you need a direct link to every post of his in the past month where he *****es. Or past week. Something. Just complaining about him *****ing is no good.

I'll give you two days to make the neccessary adjustments before passing judgement on this topic.
    I'm too lazy to search through 20+ pages in the General Section.

& he posts a topic every couple of days/ weeks. It isn't that hard to miss a topic of him complaining his heart out.

Just click his name and look for the button that says Find User Topics or w/e.

At least Assault gives a flying crap and doesn't live his life in a state of total apathy like most people in this world.
    This is a signature. Hurrah.