Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who wants to go camping?!

Default Who wants to go camping?!

So me and my only 2 friends are planning a camping trip in june sometime, prolly around my birthday. Just thinking about it and anticipating it so much is...its really heartbreaking really, because i have to wait till June. We are planning to go to either Wrights Lake, or Fallen Leaf Lake(both up by Lake Tahoe) and just talking about it gets me hard.

But now im going to share a camping story with you all, and after you read it, im going to expect you to tell me camping stories of your own. Ok so my camping story starts out when i went with my family and my ex, and it was dinner time and i didnt get a hamburger, and i dont like hot dogs too much so i just decided to go take a walk because i wanted a fcking burger dammit! Anyways, i went down a trail along a creek and knew where i was the whoooole time. When i started walking back, i turned back to the campsite too late and ended up somewhere i had no idea where i was. So i decided to walk back along the creek to get home, but before i knew it, i was lost. It started to get dark, and the day before, we had seen a baby bear in the campsite, so i was a little nervous. Then like 2 hours later, after still being lost i was god damm scared, i wasnt even on a trail anymore, i was in the damm forest. Ill admit, i freaked out a few times and ran a bit, but i fell and it sucked. It was like dark and i had cuts all over me and i was...i was just scared. So i finally find the highway and i just walked along the highway back to the campsite. I got back and everyone was pissed at me, and my ex was crying, and man...i was fcking traumatized!

So yeah! That was my story, now tell me of your camping stories, and humor me.
    I'm happy

aww she was crying. I'm not sure if thats cute or sad

well, back when I was a boy scout, we had a camping trip to Goshen, the tents were all on top of their own little wooden platform. One day one of my friends was trying to sneak into the back of the tent to try to scare me and the other kid in that tent. Before he made it into the tent he was stopped by a copperhead snake(no it didn't bite him). Apparently there was a family of them living under my tent.
    Add me on Steam
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenOfTheDesert View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
    how the hell did this topic make it to two pages?
    its cuz yur smexy and everybody <3 u channing tatum look-a-like u.

It was cute until she got pissed at me.
    I'm happy

I was at Waldo Lake this one time last summer with my brother and two friends, and we were building little walls between trees on an island. My brother and my two friends were moving this huge rock from the water, and it fell on my friend's big toe, and the whole nail fell off. It still hasn't grown back all the way yet. =O

I went camping once, and my dad says he saw a ghost there while taking a dump at night...
    And I got stung by wasps twice, the ear and the armpit.
    no wait, NEVER MIND

Quote Originally Posted by Argh View Post
    I went camping once, and my dad says he saw a ghost there while taking a dump at night...
    And I got stung by wasps twice, the ear and the armpit.
    Ow damm...i can only think of like 4 worse spots to get stung.
    I'm happy

Ooooo, I went camping once. So like, Asian people are crazy. Not only did we have to do this "big game" where we had to do all this random crap (ewwwww, who wants to wear LIPSTICK that you don't know where it has been? + its been used countless times on other people. BLEH!), there were several snakes, they might have been copperheads, I can't remember. Anyways, first snake, WHAM, head chopped right off with a wooden pole. Eerily enough, the head was still moving. Then the other couple of snakes we saw were also chopped up. It wasn't until after the snake massacre that they called the ranger guy and he was like "as long as you don't provoke them, you are safe! So just carefully place them somewhere else. Don't kill them!"

Plus, I found spiders on me in the morning. I have arachnophobia and I couldn't act girly like I usually do when I see spiders.

Ooops, forgot, we ATE the snakes too~yum

You're not sick-- you're love sick.

if i wake up with a condom in my ass, i won't tell anyone ;] lol@bash

So, I went to a retreat not too long ago (i'd say maybe two years ago lolol). We brought tents incase the matresses were messy; they were. So, we pitched our tents and we basically went out for a walk at night. Long story short, there was a lot of snow and crap.. and we kinda slipped because we didn't have a flashlight. We were lost. Okay, long story short: to avoid being scared, like playfully touched each other, lol@perverted but hey it was fun and we got to our tents fast :P

I also went to Camp Jewell for a field trip in the sixth grade and we played like an Underground Railroad game and we pretended we were all slaves and we had to come up with excuses when we were stopped by white people. Then, we got baked goods at the peopl ethat helped slaves escape.. and MY GROUP WON. YUS.
    040707 you will always be my thunder.

We camp out the night before we work our calves and there's always tons of drunken foolery, but nothing really to write home about.

One time we all decided to have a burger eating contest and I won with 13 burgers. I threw them all up and then passed out drunk. The next day I castrated a ton of cattle. The end.

Quote Originally Posted by SunsetOrange View Post
    We camp out the night before we work our calves and there's always tons of drunken foolery, but nothing really to write home about.

One time we all decided to have a burger eating contest and I won with 13 burgers. I threw them all up and then passed out drunk. The next day I castrated a ton of cattle. The end.
    Well damm, you just put my story to shame.
    I'm happy