Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Common Bowman Questions!!! [Ultimate Sticky]

Banned

Noooooooooooo !

I just know when she says "clean it up" she means "delete rakios' posts". :(

Off topic things add a twist. I don't personally think the thread needs cleaning as long as while we are off topic, people could post useful things while they are at it *hint hint*

I'll be posting up some more stuffs today. Still need suggestions because all I've done so far are skills...wee new update!
    Now I know how it feels to be writing a guide...erm, tab/space doesn't work. Now the table of contents looks clunky.

You're not sick-- you're love sick.

I dun think that yure qualified enough to do this.
    Everything here is general knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by FatalJoker View Post
    I dun think that yure qualified enough to do this.
    A. You aren't helping to appease the problem
    B. What are you trying to say? You can do better? I don't think you are better suited than me because of your grammar/spelling
    C. Of course it's all general knowledge. If people like you regularly BROWSE the forums, then you would have hit Wigum's post about how she wants certain stickies so when she's asked a question, she can direct it to this link.
    D. I'm busy with school I am also sick. Most of the linkies can solve/answer all problems. This thread wasn't created too long ago. Give me some time.

Finally, you guys know if you keep on talking about Evolution, Wigum is supposed to clean it up in a few days. So at least while you are at it, be nice and actually APPEAL to the purpose of this thread. Otherwise, make a new topic in Tomato Island and talk about it there.

B(i) Surely. Maybe I'll contribute one when I'm free.
    (ii) My English in second in class. Besides, what grammar/spelling mistakes are there in that sentence?

Btw, I don't know why I seem to be flamming all the time in this forum. ><

I DON'T think that YOU'RE qualified enough to do this.

And in your recent post, My English IS second in class (even that sentence doesn't make much sense. Are you trying to say your English is second-rate or what?).

Besides the point, lets just forget everything and try to keep this thread clean and on-topic. I was just in a pissed mood that day anyways. It's all good =P.

I'll be making some more updates later. Maybe I'll add in some juicier things.

Well i'll split off the evolution posts and stick em in tomato :P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Why Daos should never ever go away:
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by MooMoo View Post
    And in your recent post, My English IS second in class (even that sentence doesn't make much sense. Are you trying to say your English is second-rate or what?).

Besides the point, lets just forget everything and try to keep this thread clean and on-topic. I was just in a pissed mood that day anyways. It's all good =P.

I'll be making some more updates later. Maybe I'll add in some juicier things.
    1) It means that in my whole class, my English is the second best.

2) Okay, sorry about that...

3) Great! ^^

Hey TS, perhaps I can help you to expand yr thread.
    Theres a Pure AP fever in MSSEA.
    From Pure LUK to Pure INT, and now even starting at Pure DEX.
    You might need some information on Pure DEX before GMS catches it. Here are some good threads on it:
    1) http://forums.asiasoft.net/thread.asp?qid=995947
    2) http://forums.asiasoft.net/thread.as...1085112&page=1
    3) http://forums.asiasoft.net/thread.as...e%20DEX&page=1

Yeah, I was planning to add something like that to the thread. I didn't update anything actually >.< too busy.

Thanks for the help xD Appreciate it greatly! I'll add that eventually...

Edit: Your links are added FatalJoker! Thanks for them =)
    Started on skill builds. Addressing the point you made about this thread being general. It's because I don't want to encourage people to go one way or another consciously. I want people to try to see that although there may be one or two builds that are actually really stupid (like trying to not max critical shot), there are a variety of builds to form for themselves. So although I've probably given some builds/skill descriptions more attention than others subconsciously, I just want everything laid out (but nothing too nitty-gritty and picky) For example, people usually discourage people getting more than level 1 Arrow Blow since having two main attacks is utterly pointless, especially when one obviously out powers the other. But I personally have a level 11 Arrow Blow, and it actually is sometimes nice to have (I have to emphasize *sometimes* =) since you guys know you are right about it being pointless...). Argh, so basically, I don't want people thinking too far ahead and saying this skill out beats this one, so I should just entirely skip it. It shouldn't always be that way even if it is logical to think so.

So...after I finish up the general second+third job builds, I need something else to put up. Any suggestions?