Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Common Bowman Questions!!! [Ultimate Sticky]

If you're trying to get everything, you might wanna mention the miss/hit glitch with Puppet (unless they fixed that).
    Quote Originally Posted by MooMoo View Post
    This thread is to clear up common misconceptions. Names, gear, skill analysis, and whatnot are all questionable in this thread. Skill builds are also welcomed.
    There's also nothing on gear yet. You might wanna put in items that Archers might wanna use besides the obvious level 50 overall, level 30 hat, etc.
    마르디아
    -KoreanRejects - 5/10/07-

This is gonna sound like I'm being lazy, but this was supposed to be a thread in which other people help contribute. The sense that at least you are giving me somewhere to head is appreciative, but nonetheless... I'll do those after I'm done with general skill builds. Thanks for the leeway.

As for glitches, I might/might not put them in.

You're not sick-- you're love sick.

Ohhhhhhhh, sorry. Didn't understand the point exactly =/

And I can't really post anything cause I don't know from first hand experience...so....yeah...
    마르디아
    -KoreanRejects - 5/10/07-

Haha, that's fine. It may not look like any of the stuff I put up was time-consuming (since it's all fairly basic knowledge) but it's taken me hours at a time to put up stuff. I'll update some more stuff next week. I can't really use my comp since my relatives are over...

EDIT: Argh!!!!!!!! Why does HS log me out after I've been editing for a certain amount of time?!? I added some more stuff and I accidentally clicked the pop-up box that said discard info or w/e. Anyways, I think I might revamp the skills-distribution section. I feel that I am just adding more redundant information. I'll get moving onto other sections. I'll just make it so each section updates slowly rather than concentrating on one thing at a time...

As a side question, is there anyway to put in tabs? I have things spaced out in the Table of Contents but they don't come out so.

Banned

Quick question: for the freezer skill during 4th job (ice bird summon skill), do we need maxed golden eagle ?

Also, what's the damage the eagle does per lvl ? I don't see any kind of stat indicating damage in the HS database.

Ziel

A Maxed Eagle/Hawk is required for the fourth job equivelent.

Damage, I don't know how it is calculated. Although that probably isn't the point for a Third Job Bird since it's main purpose then is merely to stun. As for the 4th job upgrade of this skill, I don't know. 4th job has been out for only so long. The best you can probably get are screenies rather than comparisons.

And the Fourth Job version of the Third Job Bird may NOT require a maxed out Third Job Bird. Apparently in KMS (or whatever version of MS it is), they bumped it down to a level 15 Bird. Whether or not this will be permanent or other versions will follow suit will probably be unknown for quite some time as Fourth Job is still pretty much in testing even though it has been officially released.

Excuse me for saying "Bird." Didn't really feel like typing Hawk/Eagle every single time xD

As stated in the main post, sorry I can't update this thread oh so often.

Banned

I know its damage will probably be minimal, so as to balance out the near definite probability of stun, but I'd still like to know what kind of damage I can expect.

As for the 4th job birds, I hate how we're still stuck with inferior damage traded for an effect - I've already got blizzard, I don't need a summoning to freeze for me too.

Jr. Necki

Quote Originally Posted by ElderDragon View Post
    I know its damage will probably be minimal, so as to balance out the near definite probability of stun, but I'd still like to know what kind of damage I can expect.

As for the 4th job birds, I hate how we're still stuck with inferior damage traded for an effect - I've already got blizzard, I don't need a summoning to freeze for me too.
    That bothers me, too. But it's better for Bowman Masters because their 4th job bird gets to do criticals instead of stun or anything else.

Wah? Freezer doesn't get criticals while Phoenix does? I thought it was the other way around...

And should I be correct in my opinion, at least Freezer criticals and freezes.
    And although this is sketchy, Freezer may replace Ice Shot. Even though its attacks may be random, it might be able to dish out more damage. It's like having a 3-second interval or so Ice Shot (that can critical now) bursting out. Whether or not it works that way, I have no idea.