Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Common Bowman Questions!!! [Ultimate Sticky]

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by darksidehero View Post
    Rumours about the level 6x Maple weapons coming out this year, is this true?
    It's possible, we've already had 2 years worth of the same old stuff and some new maple items did come out last year.

If they do, you'll need the old maple items and the right amount of the red "maple leafs" so you can upgrade them.

Rumor is Maple annizersary is when they come out xD
    They SHOULD come out this year, and they should come out in May.

Easy, Sin, I don't think any level is SUPPOSED to ZMM at level 4x. Shin, what Sin said, its him not you, everybody is different.

Edit: And anything that's around 25 levels higher than you is probably out of your league, especially if it has high avoid. That's why you don't newtie at level 80 (doesn't stop some people from doing it though).

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Atlatl View Post
    Rumor is Maple annizersary is when they come out xD
    They SHOULD come out this year, and they should come out in May.

Easy, Sin, I don't think any level is SUPPOSED to ZMM at level 4x. Shin, what Sin said, its him not you, everybody is different.

Edit: And anything that's around 25 levels higher than you is probably out of your league, especially if it has high avoid. That's why you don't newtie at level 80 (doesn't stop some people from doing it though).
    Good equips and apples help jump the gap, so it's not impossible for an 8x to be at newties - it is highly improbable and they'll probably get ks'ed.

hey guys, i have a question....

im on my 2nd job as a hunter, and im having some problems with the skill build. First of all, i like the fact of final attack, but if i max that then that means i cant max focus, which i really think is cool. i dont like PKB, it seems annoying, and it looks like im never going to use it, it seems like im just throwing the skill points in that skill because i have no where else to put them, but the truth is, that i want final attack, but if i have final attack, i cant max focus, because i alreayd maxed SA, bow booster, and mastery!

so my choices are, with the remaining skill points:

1-final attack only
    2-focus and PKB
    3-focus and put the remaining stuff in final attack
    4-final attack, and put the remaining stuff in PKB.

seems confusing, but im definintely am NOT going with #4 though. its just an option. im between 1,2, and 3.

Final attack is one of those max-it-or-don't-touch-it skills.
    Spoiler!

what Morgana said...

it's all based on choice really... and all choices have consequences. so if u can live with the consequences, then do it. if u think that focus would be the better choice, the go focus.

NEVER LEAVE FINAL ATTACK IN THE MIDDLE! KEEP IT AT LVL 0 OR MAX IT!

sorry, just wanted to be sure u saw that lol :p

Enjoy the fight! Have fun! Death and pain are the costs of the fun!
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Well, since it seems you're near third job, let me say, final attack does not work with thord job skills :D Powerknockback is used more, but then again, with mortal blow being buffed, the "Attack while monsters are in close range" effect has been raised to 80%, so, pretty much they are both obselete in third job.

ok thanks! ive made my decision. im going to max focus. thats a skill that can still be used in third job. plus, it looks rly cool wen that eye thing pops up on top of you. PKB is NOT very appealing to me, but since theres no choice since ill have about 20 skill points left, i hav no choice but to max it, cuz u guys sed u shud never leave FA int he middle.

thanks guys!