View Poll Results: Hermits stronger or cheif bandits?

Voters
166. You may not vote on this poll
  • cheif bandits

86 51.81%
  • hermits

80 48.19%
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Are cheif bandits strongerthan hermits?

Cdits have the same attack multipliers as Ranger. Their primary attack of Savage Blow and Assaulter are 480% and 450%. Ranger is 560% with strafe.

Basically, Ranger is stronger than Cdit. And Hermit TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY PWN Rangers.

A lousy hermit do Sniper damage at Ranger speed. A good one pwnz both.

If Cdits' damage output is already lower than Ranger, their speed comparable with Hermits, and they are melee... I dun think i need to elaborate more.

Besides, MapleStory is not the real name. The real name of this game is HermitStory.

Point

Quote Originally Posted by SpiraeaKozak View Post
    Cdits have the same attack multipliers as Ranger. Their primary attack of Savage Blow and Assaulter are 480% and 450%. Ranger is 560% with strafe.

Basically, Ranger is stronger than Cdit. And Hermit TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY PWN Rangers.

A lousy hermit do Sniper damage at Ranger speed. A good one pwnz both.

If Cdits' damage output is already lower than Ranger, their speed comparable with Hermits, and they are melee... I dun think i need to elaborate more.

Besides, MapleStory is not the real name. The real name of this game is HermitStory.
    Where are you getting 560% from? It's 400% normal, & 800% with Crits.
    Wow...go suck on a Hermit's ****. I hate most Hermits. Especially those egotistical ones like you.

Everything he said is true, so go do your research. 560% is the average damage. In damage output per second Hermits wins everything.
    Julliant - Lv130 Bow Master of Bootes

you can't compare classes, or if you do it has to be in a certian aspect such as range, damage, attack speed, cost for equips, higher lvl skills. those are just some of the ways you can compare classes but most of it is preference.

I tell you the truth ppl.
    Hermit pawnz Chief Bandit.
    I'm not being biased.
    I'm a chief bandit myself - and quitted.

Mages, Archers, Warriors and Hermits have better dmg than chief bandits.

Mages? You might say.
    In actual fact they do.
    While your assaulter does max 16k dmg at lvl 120, turn around and look at the Mages dealing 20k using Thunder Spear. Besides, they can move around faster and have a longer range than you.

Hey, but Chief Bandits have ME rite?
    Sure, you do the godliest dmg with ME. But the expenditure of ME does not make it practical at all!

Tell you what, the hardest class to train is a bandit. So why do ppl still play bandits? Bcuz they have the most style~

Quote Originally Posted by Neothisis View Post
    Where are you getting 560% from? It's 400% normal, & 800% with Crits.
    Wow...go suck on a Hermit's ****. I hate most Hermits. Especially those egotistical ones like you.
    Firstly, I am not a hermit. I am a sniper.

Secondly, (100% x 60% + 200% x 40%) x 4 = 560%. How do you go around calculating anything with 400% and 800% without integrating them into a single useful number?

Thirdly, Hermits PWNZ every job except the DK in terms of damage. But Hermits PWNZ DK when it comes to speed. So, to summarize, Hermits PWNZ everyone. Happy hermiting in HermitStory.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepers View Post
    you can't compare classes, or if you do it has to be in a certian aspect such as range, damage, attack speed, cost for equips, higher lvl skills. those are just some of the ways you can compare classes but most of it is preference.
    Pardon my double post, i know some of you have issues with double posting, but yea.

Unfortunately, Hermits PWNZ Cdits in almost every single possible way.

- Damage
    - Speed
    - Mobility
    - Range
    - KS ability
    - Party friendliness

Cdits pwnz Hermits when it comes to

- Length of name
    - Difficulty to play
    - Weakness
    - Slowness
    - Poverty

Quote Originally Posted by SpiraeaKozak View Post
    Cdits pwnz Hermits when it comes to

- Length of name
    - Difficulty to play
    - Weakness
    - Slowness
    - Poverty
    - Survivability
    - Durability

just adding to the list

I like my hermit, and it definately DEFINATELY does more damage on SINGLE MONSTERS with a normal attack (ie not meso explosion lol) than any other class at the same level (and same 'quality' of equips), but it loses on dmg to DK's when it comes to mobs, and obviously loses to CB's when they use meso explosion.

Basically mob skills and HP is where hermits are weak. You have to find too much space to mob things, by which time other classes can have destroyed the mob, and you can't take on higher level monsters until you're much higher level because of the low HP and no defense skills.

its not just on the damage, there are other aspects to the game, maplestory, not hermitstory but maplestory
    whoever suggested hermit story is a bias freak.

anyways
    hermits-
    speed
    depending on what skill - power
    manouverability < ---- SPELLING lol
    umm depending on crit? <--- from my knowledge
    c.dits
    - survivability
    - just as fast as a hermit, just not ranged
    - in mob places assualter is pretty good <--- also, its like tele lol
    and the pickpocket / ME thing is actually v.good
    -style man its style lol