View Poll Results: Hermits stronger or cheif bandits?

Voters
166. You may not vote on this poll
  • cheif bandits

86 51.81%
  • hermits

80 48.19%
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Are cheif bandits strongerthan hermits?

Quote Originally Posted by darksidehero View Post
    yea correct me if im wrong
    Will do, thanks! :)

There is absolutely no way a CB can be as fast as a Hermit. In this game it goes Hermit, Mage (inc Priest), CB, etc. Nothing beats Flash Jump for speed (besides going up and down platforms lol).

Style has nothing to do with it... Hermits and CB's wear near identical stuff besides weapons, and then it's just about personal preference.

Like people have said, the CB can survive in more places FOR SURE - that's something I hate about my Hermit... LV79, still dies from 1 hit from a Jrog lol - and the CB's mob skill is better in enclosed places (where the Hermit can't FJ to the side to hit them, like platforms), and the CB can do WAYYY more damage using certain skills, but Hermits definately excel in overall damage (which I assume is to make up for the bad points like low HP and having to 'run away' to hit anything).

Anyway, they're both equal IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Assault View Post
    Like people have said, the CB can survive in more places FOR SURE - that's something I hate about my Hermit... LV79, still dies from 1 hit from a Jrog lol - and the CB's mob skill is better in enclosed places (where the Hermit can't FJ to the side to hit them, like platforms), and the CB can do WAYYY more damage using certain skills, but Hermits definately excel in overall damage (which I assume is to make up for the bad points like low HP and having to 'run away' to hit anything).

Survivality advantage is NOTHING compared to all the advantages hermits have.

To Bandits: Your senior(lolz) is telling you that we are pawned by the hermits. Our assaulter does the same or lesser dmg as their L7. Lets get it clear: We do not deal more dmg than the hermits.

-Unless you count ME, which is inpractical.

But when it comes to the fourth job, the tables are turned... ^^

4th job for hermits is going to be awsome with triple throw and that poison damage thing. Either way they are both really good classes

We shadowers also have venom.

The difference of:
    600% VS 480%/450% is hermit pawnage

But the difference of:
    825% VS 1000%-4000%
    TURNOVER!

Quote Originally Posted by FatalJoker View Post
    Survivality advantage is NOTHING compared to all the advantages hermits have.
    Well they're different things. You have to compare like-for-like. Hermits die at bosses, CB's do not. My Hermit is LV79 and I can't even get hit by a Jrog. Even Lycans etc take 75% of my HP. Yeah sure I do more damage than the equivalent CB, but I have to watch my HP bar more.

And 4th job comparisons are stupid since we don't have 4th job yet and even if we did, most of us won't be high enough for it for ages.

I think without any kind of buffs or equipment increases, they do the same damage. The only different is that one is ranged and the other is melee.

Quote Originally Posted by FatalJoker View Post
    We shadowers also have venom.

The difference of:
    600% VS 480%/450% is hermit pawnage

But the difference of:
    825% VS 1000%-4000%
    TURNOVER!
    Ahhhh... Night road has it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Assault View Post
    Will do, thanks! :)

There is absolutely no way a CB can be as fast as a Hermit. In this game it goes Hermit, Mage (inc Priest), CB, etc. Nothing beats Flash Jump for speed (besides going up and down platforms lol).

Style has nothing to do with it... Hermits and CB's wear near identical stuff besides weapons, and then it's just about personal preference.

umm, i knew i would be corrected lol
    and i meant bandits are just as fast, or a tad slower at killing, but that really depends on were we train, and mixed gollems is pretty good for dits, (dungeon) and thats crowded, cb's are pretty good with mobs IMO
    DAE314 SAID THIS

BYE DSH ILY <3 *kissy kissy*

Yeah see now there's a good example. At FOG, CB's do really well, whereas my Hermit needs space to throw stars, and since those things are so damn fat, it's hard to hit them. If it was one long platform the Hermit would win (just because of the speed) but different situations need different skills.

Like I said, both are good characters! :)

I prefer CB... naturally.

Assault you really gave the end-all synopsis on this arguement. Nicely done.

(Also your sig is delicious. I dig the too legit thing. I didnt notice that until a moment ago - after I had posted something similar. Youre so colorful...)
    [Viacom: MTV Networks Nickelodeon VH1 Cartoon Network Comedy Central -Maple Global?]
    [Now thats viable communication. Hooray commercial slavery!]