Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Why fighter OWN!!!

Mushmom

You're just an opinion. That's nice. Next time you want to be treated seriously, don't type all caps and spam the "!". By the way, fighters later on will not stand against a DPS plater like a sin. You'll usually tank in a party.
    "Finding your passion and making it your career is the dream, the six figure salary is just a bonus."
    Check out my Ludibirum Maze Quest Guide!

Beginner

Sword

Quote Originally Posted by supalime View Post
    If you know how to spell correctly, do so. I had a typo, that's all. I won't even bother pointing out many more mistakes. You thought clerics only party spearmen. I am a cleric and I party a sin. You say fighters "own" when judging by your experience with MS, you are a newb. I believe SinDevil said something about situations like this, so just except that just because you have a favorite class, it doesn't mean that they are way better. I guess that LT summed it up. Just don't become another inderpaul.

if u had a brain, you'd know that i was refering only within warrior class

and im not addicted like some of u guys.

and as u other nonslime guys with brains will notice, im new at this.

Quote Originally Posted by MoreAznThanU View Post
    if u had a brain, you'd know that i was refering only within warrior class

and im not addicted like some of u guys.

and as u other nonslime guys with brains will notice, im new at this.
    Your newbishness is no excuse for making posts like this... nor an excuse for using improper spelling and grammar.

He did say he's talking about 2nd job.
    In which case, Fighter is the best out of the 3. Unless you prefer HB instead or planning something for 3rd/4th by choosing Page/Spearman.

3rd job, all 3 are more or less even.

4th job, we dont have it yet.
    Still actually need the jobs here to have an in-depth analysis of the classes instead of just basing on skill descriptions.
    Message me for a:
    -Hybrid Spearman and DK Guide
    -Why Swords are better than Axe/BW Explanation

I never knew that Power Guard requires use of MP...

Fighters are the strongest 2nd Job warriors but when it comes to 3rd job, they fall behind DKs. The main reason why people play spearmen is to get to DKs!!

So, no matter how much stronger Fighters are in 2nd job, it will not change anything. The reason why Fighters are stronger in 2nd job is because they are the only warriors that actually receive any offensive boosting ability. Otherwise, they are exactly the same as the other warriors.

More over, power guard reflects 40% of the damage, effectively increasing hp by 67%. Hyperbody increases HP AND MP by 60% for the whole party. Do not talk about pot usage because % based pots are used for high hp or mp jobs such as warriors and magicians.

As for weapon, yes, no doubt swords are faster than spears and polearms, combine with the already higher damage, fighters are freakishly strong. It is just too bad that Crusaders are so weak that no one wants to party them at squids. Why? They may attack fast, but their range is so small it is pitiful compared to Spearman. They cannot kill fast.

An observation of a level 15x Crusader fighting, I must say it is impressive that he takes an average of 3 hits on the first squid, 2 hits on the second (orbs charged) and panic the last one. Effectively killing 3 squids in 6 hits.

When dealing with single monsters, a hermit or archer of the same level takes 3 hits to kill a monster. Unfortunately for the crusader, 3 hits of a hermit is much faster than 2 hits from the crusader.

DKs with their overpowered Buster takes out a squid in about 2 to 3 hits. If there are more than one squid (which is usually the case) the DK gets a free kill.

I have not seen a White Knight in action at squids so I cannot comment about them, but most probably, White Knights would be smashing up vikings with thunder charge or taking out grims with fire charge or freezing bains with ice charge or something. Squiddies do not have weakness to elements and therefore not the playground for White Knights.

MoreAznThanU, you are addicted. You are level 4x already and you said you were new? I call that addicted. No, even if you are new, you could always look at information to learn about skills, cons and pros.

Work on your grammar and spelling and please don't be vain.

You cannot prove there are less fighters, not every spear would be weaker or stronger than you at your level, that statement means nothing. Don't bag pages, they are just as strong as the other classes and threaten is not useless. With threaten, pages do more damage.

No class owns. Deal with it.

Toi. Petite Fille Laide.
    http://www.winterrowd.com/maze.swf
    Come play, it's fun ^^^

Quote Originally Posted by au2k5 View Post
    of course you'd rather solo right now, you wont be able to later on down the line, because of the simple fact that fighters are horrible at soloing, most warriors, actually.
    Lies! I saw a DK soloing clocks....at 117 o.O...while hacking...
    I believe, therefor I'm insane.

Fighters are better than the other two at 2nd job. It's not just an opinion but fact, but I'll never make one since Pages and Spearmen are so much more interesting at 3rd job to me.

There isn't a lack of Fighters, I'd much rather see more Pages than the other two classes however, even though there is a small increase in Pages due to 4th job.
    PROBLEM SLEUTH COMICS:

Spoiler!

Yeah!!!wooooooo Go Fighters Lol
    DoggyDagger LVL 7x CB

Am I the ONLY one who got gacha pwned?

OMG MESO EXPLOSION IS SO FUN

From my experience, partying at DTs (me at lvl 82, lvl 87 Sader, lvl 85 DK, and lvl 89 WK[I think she was 89, dun remember]), I find that crusaders kill faster than WKs and DKs.

All things considered (level difference, etc.) I find that the sader wins out

by a mile or so.

But the WK was using Ice Charge for some reason, so yeah.
    a manaaah who does not existaaaah