Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why fighter OWN!!!

Beginner

Default Why fighter OWN!!!

why do fighters own pages and spearmen?

ppl think that spearmen r better, cause they do mor dmg. not true. i personally do more dmg at lvls 30 through now 42 than spearmen at the same lvl. ok, maybes cause i got rage...another reason y fiters r waaaaay better. also, we have faster wepon speed. spears/polearms r always sloooooow. and we have power guard. true, wastes lots of mp, but receive less dmg, and return dmg. really useful. and, some dits, sins, archers will wanna party u for ur rage, and as they r faster, u lvl faster :D as for pages, where do i even start? threaten is useless, low dmg (no offense, my friend Sirocco for choosing wrong path), only after 3rd job r they kinda useful for elemental hits. therefore, it has to be said that fighters r best warior 2nd job of all, at least until 3rd job, which im not at yet.:(

and btw, no offense to any pages or spearmen who r reading this. im just personally tired of seeing less and less fighter that r being replaced by spearmen. Axe fighters are going extinct now, especially 2handed axes. i hope that this thread will encourage all you lvl 29-30 and below warriors to choose the path of fighters.

Hamburger

That's the most bias crap I have ever read, and I have a fighter. You pointed out true things, but seriously, "wrong path"? WTF is that?
    http://www.hidden-street.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=12107

Beginner

Sword

i was talking to my friend, or at least guildee if he has read this...

and im just defending the pride of fiters... u should thank me, fiter

Hamburger

Quote Originally Posted by MoreAznThanU View Post
    i was talking to my friend, or at least guildee if he has read this...

and im just defending the pride of fiters... u should thank me, fiter
    There are many fighters, they don't need their pride to be defended, I should not be thanking you, and you need to learn how to spell correctly.

Beginner

Sword

i know how to spell "fighter" u need to know how to spell "wrong" not "worng"

tell me they own when you can barely find a party at 7x/8x, and the lvling speed is the worst out of all the warrior classes, AND when you cant even utilize your full potential until you have all 3 combo skills, which wont be accomplished until lvl 100 at the least...

oh and you burn the most pots due to lack of power guard at that lvl...

BUT FIGHTER OWN@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beginner

Sword

i like to solo train anyways, except the occasional party with guildees who want free rage

and for some reason, i actually partied with a cleric...weird i thot they only party with spearmen with hyper body...

of course you'd rather solo right now, you wont be able to later on down the line, because of the simple fact that fighters are horrible at soloing, most warriors, actually.

Mushmom

....must we get more asshats in the forum? Anyways, don't bias classes just because you are one. I have to say though, there is no positive about fighters except for their unstable damage as a sader, and rage, but this is coming from an inexperienced warrior, even though I have an hp pure. =/

Hamburger

Quote Originally Posted by MoreAznThanU View Post
    i know how to spell "fighter" you need to know how to spell "wrong" not "worng"
    If you know how to spell correctly, do so. I had a typo, that's all. I won't even bother pointing out many more mistakes. You thought clerics only party spearmen. I am a cleric and I party a sin. You say fighters "own" when judging by your experience with MS, you are a newb. I believe SinDevil said something about situations like this, so just except that just because you have a favorite class, it doesn't mean that they are way better. I guess that LT summed it up. Just don't become another inderpaul.