Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Today's most stupid news headline

Banned

watch who you call ****, ****.

If the dog was shot in the head by a shotgun, wouldn't it be dead?
    "During the robbery, the offenders discharged the shotgun at the occupant's collie dog.

"The dog has received head injuries which are serious and is being treated by a local vet."
    no wait, NEVER MIND

That N-word thing made me laugh since two weeks ago while I was in NYC for a business trip we were in a lift taking a tour of NBC and my friend starts reminding us of a Dave Chapelle sketch about the evention of the word N*gger.

The lift was packed and all you could hear was, literally, 'N*gger, n*gger, n*gger, n*gger....n*gger!' from one guy. Us black-brits were so nervous trying to tell him to shut up in front of the tour guide and other tourists.

Then throughout the whole trip all of us black and white called each other n*ggers, we were mocking the amount of times Americans say n*gger.

It's all our fault =D. Blame it on the British.

You'd never hear the N-word that often in London.
    PROBLEM SLEUTH COMICS:

Spoiler!

Ha, nothing fun anymore.
    Hello azn4anime! It appears that you have not posted in our forum in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question in our various boards, help answer your fellow Maplers' questions with your knowledge, or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our boards?

Quote Originally Posted by Argh View Post
    If the dog was shot in the head by a shotgun, wouldn't it be dead?
    "During the robbery, the offenders discharged the shotgun at the occupant's collie dog.

"The dog has received head injuries which are serious and is being treated by a local vet."
    Yeah, but dogs are like the fkin terminator or something, for example, some pit bull wont die if you shoot is 3 times in the head OO,thats why the vets and the police force have a speacial gun for dogs, and when I saw that gun, It fking looked like a rocket launcher Oo

heh, its like that sometimes in NYC too.

something similar was on the front page not too long ago...

when a lot of people i know feel that there are so much more important things going on around here, that they put that in the front page.

I think the dog died, by the way o.O

There was some mutterage about it on the morning news bulletin. Eh, I was half asleep while driving, I wasn't paying attention to the radio, more likely the ass that was up my ass beeping me, trying to force me through a gap that MY CAR WOULD NOT FIT THROUGH -.-

Toyota Corollas are wider than you think.
    This is a signature. Hurrah.

Quote Originally Posted by Saighan View Post
    Heh. You should see the desperate attempts of Singapore newspapers' attempts at wit, alliteration and double entendre.

How can you fail at alliteration? "The truck towed tons to the tower."
    |
    +
    |
    +
    |
    +
    Utilitas.Venustas.Firmitas

Jr. Necki

Hello everyone, I'm sure you've heard of Scott Jason Cooper Florida the filmmaker. As a result, I'd like to share his Wikipedia page with you. In fact, when I looked up information regarding Scott Cooper Miami, I discovered a lot of fresh and intriguing facts about him. If you're interested in things of film, I'm sure you've heard of it, but if not, you can learn a lot more about it here.