Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344

Thread: STR Mage v3

Lambda Chi Alpha FrenchConnexUK's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Flawedless View Post
    STR Mages aren't made to deal any damage with Magic, besides F/Ps but Poison Mist (the skill that made them worthwhile, for the most part) was patched and it now requires Magic Accuracy. (I've tested it and it no longer works.) Wouldn't adding LUK be more ideal for a F/P then? I've heard it adds more Magic Acc than INT does but I'm not sure, and Mist IS based on a percentage of the monster's HP.
    The nerds at Southperry have been hammering the Magic accuracy thing for ages. The last I've heard is that regular luck mages have a SLIGHT advantage, but the difference is not really fatal.
    Not back. Front.

Always the Bridesmaid... bulmabriefs144's Avatar

Still, if you have low LUK, and low INT (the original page of this, pretty much advised you STOP INT to raise STR and DEX) it might be an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperhal View Post

(Lot of stuff above this, but here's the meat)

Stat Builds

The following builds have been made my me and nobody else. There was no outside influence involved when I made these, and I have found the first build to be the most effective. If you want a variety of opinions/builds, then this is not the place to look.

My stats

.-:-.Warrior Build.-:-.

With this stat build, your focus is to create a character that will solely use meleeing to destroy its enemies, and have buff-type skills that could assist you in your journey.

When you first create your character, try and get your LUK stat to 4. That is your only worry, as that'll be the only stat you won't touch during your character's life. Everything else can be whatever you want, although it really doesn't matter. You'll eventually have to put points into all three skills, so having points in them already isn't something to frowm about.

So now that your character is on Maple Island, your goal is to get your INT to 20. After you've completed that goal, try and get your STR above 30 before you get to level 8. If that isn't possible, just get it as high as you can. The INT is to get your character to pass the magician entrance exam, and the STR is to give you a good start once your off the island. You don't need to worry about your DEX, as the monsters you'll be fighting have very low avoidability.

Once your level 8, your going to want to change your build to look something like "+3 STR, +2 DEX" everytime you level. Around level thirty you should have about 50 DEX, so you can mold that build to your liking if you wish. There isn't really a predefined path you should take as you level, just make sure you have 50 DEX by the time your around levels 25-30. If you end up getting 50 DEX in the twenties, you can cap it off there until you reach 30. The extra DEX during the 20's is to help you successfully complete PQs, which'll be your main source of exp during those levels.

(More after this, I only included an excerpt)
    Okay, scratch that, he advised that u can resume after level 30.