Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Stupidest reason u got called a Hacker

I got called a hacker for getting a miss at a low level from a random snail. Darn you rogues and your high flee x]

I bet everyone can relate to this one.

People are dumb enough to drop crap. Could be something expensive, like a scroll or tobis. God forbid If I manage to get my filthy paws on the item.....If I do, I magically become a hacker. I frikin' hate that sh--.:mad:

Slime

I got called a hacker coz I just happened to come into pig beach at the same time a hacker vac'd all the monsters to where he was and he died. So I did what any char trying to lvl would do. I killed the mass of monsters. Good exp for my warrior, and 6 pig heads to boot. Just because the hacker wasnt smart enough to use godmode doesnt make me a hacker. Just makes me really really lucky :)

My daughter was called a hacker (and other choice names) the other day because some idiot dropped 200 mana elixirs and she picked them up. If you want to keep them, dont drop them. Sheeesh!

^ You're sensible. I like you lol.

My sin got called a hacker last night because she's just got the Caspia haircut and a snowboard outfit so she looks like a boy. Apparently that hairdo is a male one only >_> Stupid noob. I also got the classic OMG HACKAAAA thing because I darksighted and survived the rog on the orbis boat (thanks to a priest who diverted the rog's attention to her or I'd have been toast - it just missed me by like a centimetre as I leapt off the boat sail, I was terrified).

Clever darksighting and getting out of the way apparently makes me a hacker? I think the guy was just bitter because he got owned xD
    This is a signature. Hurrah.

I've been called a hacker for rushing about 4 times in Kerning Party Quest and beating the same party over and over, using Haste and jumping all over Lith Harbor, summoning Trojans in Lith, being missed by everything in the Henesys area, using the Relaxer jump glitch, using the Card Game glitch which allows you to run around with a card game in progress, doing really high damage in Ellinia, using Dark Sight and walking by everything, hitting really fast with Dagger Booster, surviving really high damaged hits, because their lag makes it look like I'm hacking, for picking things up before anyone else does, for using a glitch that lets you sit down with no bench or relaxer, for standing really close to the edge of a platform so that it looks like I'm floating, for absolutely no apparent reason, having 50 fame, having millions of mesos at level 13 plus equips up to level 50, and I think that's pretty much everything. Man, that's a lot... I've never been banned though. People need to know more before assuming you're hacking... Imagine how many fourth jobs will be accused. Especially Thieves with their automatic miss skill.

I just hope Gms are not happy triggers on banning us falsely accused :(

From my experience, they check everything out before they ban people. Then again, the Game Masters might just be complete slackers. After all the times I've been falsely reported, none of them even checked me out to make sure I don't hack, nor have I ever bumped into one while travelling in Maple. And I've been a very active player for quite a long time. Considering it's their occupation....

GMs do have the ability to become invisible.
    I think it would have a negative effect if they couldn't

*hacker walking to his training spot*
    *GM follows the hacker to check on him because the hacker has been reported several times*
    *hacker notices the GM*
    hacker: OMG! GM! what r u doing? is there event?
    GM: uhm... no. i was just out for a... walk... >_>
    hacker: can i get haste and bless and hs?
    GM: uhm.. no. i'm busy right now.
    hacker: why u keep standing here then?
    GM: eerrrr.... no reason...
    hacker: O_o
    GM: do continue whatever you were going to do.

Ummm.... *Runs Away*

this just in:

i got called a hacker because i logged on in a goby channel, and a goby was floating around me...

i swear.