Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Level 200+?

Default Level 200+?

Monster Riders Wanted!

Tame and ride wild beasts!

Ready to Ride? The famed MapleStory Mounts have arrived! Level 70+ Maplers will have the ability to gallop on the Watch Hog Mount, while Level 120+ Maples can tame the fierce and regal Silver Boar Mount. The mythical Red Draco can only be ridden by the most powerful (Level 200+) MapleStory players! Do YOU have what it takes to tame these creatures?
    Does this mean the end of the lv. 200 limit? =o

Jr. Necki

Doubtful, probably just a regular Nexon typo [Eg: The mythical Red Draco can only be ridden by the most power (Level 200+) MapleStory Players!]

Hehehe...that was my fault copying it. ;)

But it would be interesting lifting the limit.

Yus, it says "powerful".

And it says 200+

So zomg D:

I don't think maple should keep expanding and adding new things. They should work on fixing up the current things.

I wouldn't mind extending the max lvl. It's what makes Maple unique...
    Lol imagine a 5th job haha!
    Spoiler!

That's a good idea, 5th job.

I wonder what I'm called and what my skills are -_-

Oh, and they are probably going to make us wait with 5th job like we did with 4th job.

If they added a 5th job, where would it start? Technically, it should be around level 170-180, not 200. They could and possibly would put it at 200 so that it wouldn't make a mess, but I'm just throwing that out there. ;)

wishing to be back in London, UK! but stuck in NJ

Personally, I think they're just leaving it open ended at this point. Who knows where the game/company/players will be in another years+ time.
    lv15x Bishop - Scania GMS

Mushmom

If 5th job were to exist, might as well increase the exp given by each monsters and lower the exp rate per level.
    "Finding your passion and making it your career is the dream, the six figure salary is just a bonus."
    Check out my Ludibirum Maze Quest Guide!

I wouldn't read into this too much, because as mentioned, Nexon makes tons of typos. They even refer to 4th job as the final advancement, and in reality I think it is a good place to leave off. If you want more to the game at level 200, trying out another class is a great idea. MMOs typically don't centre around the creation of only one character, as that would get boring.

Also, on the same page, they say refine level 100+ weapons but afaik and as they said before, you can only refine level 100 weapons. So, this is probably just a typo and nothing to get excited/annoyed/anxious/confused/worried about. Cheers.