Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Stupidest reason u got called a Hacker

I was selling a Magicodar in my mule acc then a low lvl called me a hacker.

Quote Originally Posted by CountessZero View Post
    For just being a lightning wizard and having a spearman friend. Apparently that just qualifies us BOTH as automatically being hackers.

Not only did this girl call us both hackers we're also ghey. What's wrong with pink hair and fairy wings???
    You fegghet! :P I get that all the time on my I/L mage as well.

I was messing around with power knockback and then when a warrior came by he was like ... "OMG hacker, you used slash blast and you are a bowmen" ... something along those lines

-_-
    Spoiler!

I got called a Hacker for using Iron Body in Tespia.

They thought I was using Magic Armour.

The worst thing is the accusser was a warrior.
    PROBLEM SLEUTH COMICS:

Spoiler!

Alot of hackers place themselfs at Master Chronos in ludi and so on.
    Me and my bud LMagican (lv5x I/L Wiz) go there and tries to find anything of value that the hackers there don't loot (some of the dupe hackers don't use AL). The worst thing is that when we where there and looting some elixirs, a lv62 Spearman came up to us and accused us for being hackers only because we where looting -.-' I was lv36 when this happend. Like a lv36 Cleric would be hacking at Master Chronos >.<
    Murphys lv1x Thief
    Dexless Assasin-to-be
    Kradia - EMS

Just for being a Cleric. Because, apparently, all Clerics and Priests hack, none train legitly, according to this level 12 Claw Thief in Bera.

Quote Originally Posted by J&JBros View Post
    Just for being a Cleric. Because, apparently, all Clerics and Priests hack, none train legitly, according to this level 12 Claw Thief in Bera.
    Oh my god, thats must be the most pathetic i've heard in a long time! :@ Makes me pissed. I'm lv50 and 100% Legit. Gwah, how dare he accuse all Clerics for being hackers. Tho i belive the lv10x on Bello is hackers sense noone can get to lv135 in so short time -.-'
    Murphys lv1x Thief
    Dexless Assasin-to-be
    Kradia - EMS

Slime

The weirdest one I got was because I leveled a Fire Wizard to 38 and was switching to a Fairy Wand. I had been using a scrolled +1 mithril wand for a while (with 6 slots open) and I really didn't want to go through the time to find a buyer. But to me it was a waste to NPC it. So I offered it as a trade to someone for his non-scrolled mithril wand, something I would be more comfortable to NPC. After the trade, he thanked me and then asked, "you're a hacker, right?"

No good deed goes unpunished....
    I don't want to be a god. I just want to bring fire to the people.
    And I want my cut.

Blue bird of friendliness penguinzrock's Avatar

For being a level 69 LUK Bandit and getting missed all the time by snails while training my friend at HHG1.
    Hate is easy; love takes courage.
    2/1/2010 - supalim becomes first to ever download an entire yobibyte of internet pizza
    PENGUINZ 4 MOD 2012!

Yeah, I've got called a hacker for using slash blast, too.

Also, once, I lagged and some mesos I'd tried to pick up on the other side of the map came flying to me, and someone called me a hacker.

Maybe the guy who thinks all clerics and priests hack doesn't know how Heal works, and thinks that it's a hack because it's a nondirectional mob skill...
    Spoiler!