Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Stupidest reason u got called a Hacker

Ziel

Hmm.

Let's see. Lag + monsters going through me (according to them, it's about a 2 second lag between what you see and what they do).

>>

Quote Originally Posted by CountessZero View Post
    What's wrong with pink hair and fairy wings???
    Is that why I get called ghey too? Are people gheyist against pink? :(

Anyway back on track...

I am always called a hacker when I have my store open. No idea why. For example, I called my store "Hack is Wack", and I get this idiotic comment (top 2 lines):

And another time I sell some Hector tails, and (besides the extremely weird top messages - I'm not Chinese btw... go figure) got called a hacker for this too:

There's loads more pics like these on my HD... I get called a hacker at least 2-3 times a week in-store, and LOADS more when my store isn't open. The most times are when I'm somewhere and get missed a lot "ZOMG GODMODE U HACKER!!!". Pffft.

Holy crap scania is evil! He flammed you for having a little bit of a high price? wow!

somebody called me a hacker because

- my pet is lvl 13 on a my lvl 13 char >.>
    - I was using a max CB (1K power) on sheeps and cows in shanghai
    - because my char is still wearing my noob clothes >.> (obviously I hadn't got myself a robe)

Quote Originally Posted by DamnitHurley View Post
    Holy crap scania is evil! He flammed you for having a little bit of a high price? wow!
    I've had a lot worse than that... the prices weren't high anyway, I sold out in about 15 mins...

People on Scania are extremely rude, yes.

for being on the same map as a hacker at klocks, and looted one of their equips when another random guy came and called me a hacker. and then this girl using godmode was picking up for the real hacker (2 hackers). and said "Earthsea's hacking with me?" , "cool". and it was totally obvious i was being hit and crap.

For wearing newbie cloth while training at Grims... not llike I can help it...-_-;;
    Lv.90 Pure Int Blood Priest
    Surviving Two Hits From Grim ^^v

Quote Originally Posted by Assault View Post
    Is that why I get called ghey too? Are people gheyist against pink? :(

Anyway back on track...

I am always called a hacker when I have my store open. No idea why. For example, I called my store "Hack is Wack", and I get this idiotic comment (top 2 lines):

And another time I sell some Hector tails, and (besides the extremely weird top messages - I'm not Chinese btw... go figure) got called a hacker for this too:

There's loads more pics like these on my HD... I get called a hacker at least 2-3 times a week in-store, and LOADS more when my store isn't open. The most times are when I'm somewhere and get missed a lot "ZOMG GODMODE U HACKER!!!". Pffft.
    Lol, did you ever see my messages I leave?

What's wrong with having high prices, having skills designed for hitting many, wearing low level clothings, having a pet, being devoted to a pet.

Many people of MS society today are getting more stupid by the second. I wish people would actually know how MS works.

Toi. Petite Fille Laide.
    http://www.winterrowd.com/maze.swf
    Come play, it's fun ^^^

I got called a hacker on my lvl 2x sin for using tobis -.-

HELLO, funded sin! Eeesh.

Assault, lend me your ilbis :P I bet I'd get called hacker even more then.

Aside from that, my sin gets called hacker loads because she's higher dex than she should be and gets 'miss' from things like wild boars and fire boars. I can't help it! I've stopped her wearing my dex workglove now just so she can get hit more and people don't scream 'hackaaaaaaa' at me all the time.
    This is a signature. Hurrah.

i got called a hacker because i had a beige umbrella.