Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I hate emos -.-"

Quote Originally Posted by CountessZero View Post
    Depressed people usually wear the same clothes for three days running and don't wash for a week or more.
    I thought those were called Hippies?
    Randland Parody
    Stupid cow. Stupid, stupid, stupid cow.

The faces of Hidden-Street, through the years

Quote Originally Posted by Saighan View Post
    I thought those were called Hippies?
    i thought that too.

-.-

Try being properly depressed. I mean like unable to move, want-to-throw-self-infront-of-bus depressed. You'll soon see what I'm talking about.
    This is a signature. Hurrah.

Depressed people usually wear the same clothes for three days running and don't wash for a week or more. I speak from experience.
    Wow o_O I thought my art teacher is jolly (big) chap and he doesn't change his shirt :P For obvious reasons if you've seen him.

The emo in my grade is like the complete opposite from what the first poster said :O

I think the emo also hates her parents.

How to tell an emo from a goth:

Emo: never smiles and thinks there is no music genre beyond that crap Gerard Way and Ville Valo churn out.

Goth: Can't stop smiling and likes everything from the Spice Girls to... um... yeah, everything. Often think they are vampires *glares at friends* but generally nice people.

Seriously. Often people who are really really depressed just look like they can't be arsed. Emos make an effort to look the way they do. Depressed people usually wear the same clothes for three days running and don't wash for a week or more. I speak from experience.
    goths wear really dark eyeliner, dye their hair white or blue, wear lip rings, nose rings, spiky bracelets, LOTS of earrings, a lot of piercings, wear funky shirts, wear blue or black lipgloss, and massively gel their hair.

a gothic kid:

okay, maybe not that creepy. but still, some goths are cool. Criss Angel is a goth. Maybe.

None of this "1337" stuff, it's just "ronin"

Scania:
    ksern00b - 41 Assassin

Wrong.

http://picture-desk.press-office.org...eyword=batfink

These are goths. That's Sophie and Graham, two of my friends. Very well dressed, I think you'll agree (Sophie was wasted lol)

Older goths have better dress sense than young goths.

Older goths have better dress sense than young goths.
    From this picture, hell yeah.

I think my only problem with goths/emos is that when young people adopt these personas, if I can refer to it as such, without really understanding what they're getting into. Ergo, being poseur about it.

I think that for most discerning adults (my, doesn't that word make you feel so old?), it's ok to be like that since they know what it's all about.
    Randland Parody
    Stupid cow. Stupid, stupid, stupid cow.

The faces of Hidden-Street, through the years

Certain people are drawn to gothdom in their teens and stay there forever.

Like, well, me. And my friends. Thing is goth is a whole culture and not just a fashion statement. Proper goths are into the clothes, the music, literature, art... it's a whole lifestyle. And unlike a lot of young 'goths', us older ones don't flaunt it all the time. Currently I'm at work in my suit (and it's silver, oh my). My only nod to gothdom is my black cross earrings and black nail varnish.

It's how you feel as well. You don't have to wear black to be goth.

how exactly these posers want to look like depressed people I don't know. We depressed people wants to get out of it and these people look at it like a trend.

I remember just choosing anything black atire from the store just because I was emo. These emo people actually enjoy shopping O.o poser -_-"

Certain people are drawn to gothdom in their teens and stay there forever.

Like, well, me. And my friends. Thing is goth is a whole culture and not just a fashion statement. Proper goths are into the clothes, the music, literature, art... it's a whole lifestyle. And unlike a lot of young 'goths', us older ones don't flaunt it all the time. Currently I'm at work in my suit (and it's silver, oh my). My only nod to gothdom is my black cross earrings and black nail varnish.

It's how you feel as well. You don't have to wear black to be goth.
    true. i like the color black (i have no idea why), and im not a goth. heck im too young to be a goth -.-

None of this "1337" stuff, it's just "ronin"

Scania:
    ksern00b - 41 Assassin