Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I hate emos -.-"

Default I hate emos -.-"

What is an emo? according to my class, an emo is a person who hates life, has an emo hairdo (equivalent to a metrosexual hairdo in maple), and cuts themselves. Well, i honestly don't see the point of being emo. If anyone would be emo, I would be emo. I mean come on. Those emo kids have a good life, they have friends, they have a life, they get good grades in school, they have a talent in something, and thjey have a good social life. Me? None of the above. What's the point of being emo? If emo means that you have friends, a life, popularity, good grades, and talent in something, then what am I? Super emo? If I were to post a topic in this subforum about every problem I have in one day, the forum would be crowded. Crappy grades. Bad day. Got in trouble, again. Forgot to hand in my homework, again. What is the point of emo? I just don't get it.

None of this "1337" stuff, it's just "ronin"

Scania:
    ksern00b - 41 Assassin

To get attention? Duh?
    I believe, therefor I'm insane.

Emos are no doubt in mind one of serveral coolest people in schools.

Even though no one likes them, they have many friends, AND they could lose their virginity easily.

Man, wish I was an emo.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    Proud leader of UnderMyWings. Under my Dispel's wings.

Banned

Nobody knows what a real emo is anymore anyway. It's not a specific thing you can be or look like, you're not going to be just like everyone else if you choose to be one... hell, you can't even choose. you're either like that or you're faking it. *shrugs*

You would understand if you went on a serious depression.

Before, emo was something serious, but then the internet ruined it

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMehKissMeh View Post
    Emos are no doubt in mind one of serveral coolest people in schools.

Even though no one likes them, they have many friends, AND they could lose their virginity easily.

Man, wish I was an emo.
    Why would they lose it easily?

Actually it's true, emos are really social and emo girls are really hot too(except for fat emo girls).

ugh... Isn't emo = very depressed people?

How do you know the ones they labelled or called themselves Emos are somewhat gothic or punk not real emos.

That's what I see most of these so called emos people nowadays. posers >.>

You don't see true emos anymore, because of myspace, there are those stereotypical ones.

True ones are very depressed, where stereotypical ones aren't depressed as much. Wouldn't you hate life if your parents died? Or would you hate life because someone stole your shoes?

Toi. Petite Fille Laide.
    http://www.winterrowd.com/maze.swf
    Come play, it's fun ^^^

How to tell an emo from a goth:

Emo: never smiles and thinks there is no music genre beyond that crap Gerard Way and Ville Valo churn out.

Goth: Can't stop smiling and likes everything from the Spice Girls to... um... yeah, everything. Often think they are vampires *glares at friends* but generally nice people.

Seriously. Often people who are really really depressed just look like they can't be arsed. Emos make an effort to look the way they do. Depressed people usually wear the same clothes for three days running and don't wash for a week or more. I speak from experience.
    This is a signature. Hurrah.