Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: double arrow or arrow blow???

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SpiraeaKozak View Post
    Sorry to disappoint you... But i am not a girl... I only play a girl char because my GF made me... (so that i cant get a maple gf) A girl doing that much math? Hopeless. Yea, im lucky im not a girl or i will be a very very dorky one (think ugly betty)... being a guy and doing math and programming makes me a techie, cool techie. ok not that cool, but not dorky, not at all =D

And more trivia.. Spiraea is the name of a red red rose. Cepheids is the name of a kind of star that pulsates... Also the name of a God (not Goddess), in some ancient mythology. My gf's char is Arietis, the name of a kind of star that spins.

About defense, yes its true, i cannot hit 10k on vikings, which i train on... But i hit high 8k, fair enough? I will be getting upgrades on my cape and glove, total of 10 more WA and about 8 more dex, as well as a neat new overall with 10 more dex... that would be able to knock my damage to 9k+ by level 120.

And when i hit 120, i will go for zakum helm. with a zakum helm, im very very sure i will hit 10k on vikings.
    I was kidding, there's no way you were a girl. But it was funny to see you as a girl character. :D

Quote Originally Posted by XxKiraYamatoxX View Post
    im upped AB because my fren told me to, now its 11. but actually its pretty good for knocking back or killing weaker monsters on which using DS would be overkill (my AB can break 1.8k) but i prefer using my ds most of the time since it does higher dmg (2.2k =D)

dont tell me i should restart or anything like that, its my char, its up to me how i build it
    You're already lvl 54, restarting really isn't an option.

Some updates...
    New 13 WA BWG, old one was 6 WA 4 DEX 1 STR Green Focus
    New 10 DEX Red Hearted Earrings, old one was clean Rose Earrings

nice hp and mp
    Monster Hunter Tri Status:
    - Hunter Rank: HR1 (Yay, me noob)
    - Favourite Weapon: Switch Axe
    - Current Most Proficient Weapons: Switch Axe, Hammer
    - Current Armour: Barroth Set + Lagiacrus Set
    - Current Most Hated Monster: Rathalos
    (Stop flying, wings fer' brains!)

Banned

So many things about those pics anger me......

red slimes, jipangu, secret spa, his damage, his equips.......

Your mp is only 300 more than mine and hp is only 900 more than mine and you're 33 lvl's higher. o_o

Quote Originally Posted by ElderDragon View Post
    So many things about those pics anger me......

red slimes, jipangu, secret spa, his damage, his equips.......

Your mp is only 300 more than mine and hp is only 900 more than mine and you're 33 lvl's higher. o_o
    den u have a problem... you should have 400 less mp and 700 less hp!

Quote Originally Posted by SpiraeaKozak View Post
    Sorry to disappoint you... But i am not a girl... I only play a girl char because my GF made me... (so that i cant get a maple gf) A girl doing that much math? Hopeless. Yea, im lucky im not a girl or i will be a very very dorky one (think ugly betty)... being a guy and doing math and programming makes me a techie, cool techie. ok not that cool, but not dorky, not at all =D
    What the hell is that supposed to mean?!? Not cool.

Anyways, I would take DS over AB anyday of the week. I've never used AB cause double always seemed like a better idea to me, but I have a friend who put a lot of emphasis on AB and ended up not liking it.

Quote Originally Posted by Schizo View Post
    What the hell is that supposed to mean?!? Not cool.

Anyways, I would take DS over AB anyday of the week. I've never used AB cause double always seemed like a better idea to me, but I have a friend who put a lot of emphasis on AB and ended up not liking it.
    That means... My preference of girls are those who are not as absorbed in calculations as i am!