Thread: Error code 38: (Reached the end of the file)

Default Error code 38: (Reached the end of the file)

I'm not expecting a fix or a solution for this issue, rather I am posting this in case any other MapleSEA users are experiencing the same thing and wondering if it is an isolated case or not.

This is occuring after the last huge patch we had on SEA, yesterday.

Both my girlfriend and I share the same connection - and on two separate computers, at the same time, it logs us out and gives us both the msg; ERROR CODE 38 (Reached the end of the file)

Both times we were at Mixed Golem Forest, no one there but us. There isnt a large amount of activity at the time this happens, nor were there many others present at the time of the error.

In any case, any light that might be shed on this would be appreciated, and to anyone else going through the same thing - you arent alone.
    [Viacom: MTV Networks Nickelodeon VH1 Cartoon Network Comedy Central -Maple Global?]
    [Now thats viable communication. Hooray commercial slavery!]

If I had to take a swing at it, I'd say your datafiles are corr... Korrupted and a reinstall will hopefully take care of it.
    Irc

FRAGZ: 3
    Honor kills: Waxxup

Happens to me too. Although, I play GMS and it doesn't log me out straight away. It works fine, then after about 10~15 mins, it automatically closes and gives me that error. I believe it was because of a server check and should not be happening now... Emphasis on should.

getting this error too everytime i log in