Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: hackers GOOD!?

Lol,personally,I kinda of think legit people who whine are people who really want to hack themselves,but are too ***** to do it because they're afraid they will get their high level banned.Of course there are other reasons like hackers KSing and crap.
    Intrigued-Lv 43 Scania F/P Wiz (Active)
    beyond-Lv40 Scania Spearman (Dead)
    above-Lv 27/8 Scania Thief (Dead)
    RebelOfHades-Lv 33 Scania Bandit (Dead)
    IPigificousl-Lv 39 Bellocan Fighter (Dead)
    LionGrip-Lv 30 Windia Page (Dead)
    DiamondRush- Lv 27 Windia Mage (Dead)
    DarkSkuas- Lv19 Broa Thief (Deadest)

I move that this thread be relocated to Hot Sands so that I may respond in a manner fitting to its nature.

The only reason hackers are nice and let you loot is so that maybe you wont report them.
    I'm happy

Quote Originally Posted by KindaMaybe View Post
    The only reason hackers are nice and let you loot is so that maybe you wont report them.
    Or that they don't care. After all, it's not like they have to put effort into it. And so many of them are just botting and afk, so it's not like they're around to yell at you...

Mushmom

Sorry pal, none of them are going to do that, ever. The only time they are good is when somoene tries to take advantage of them, which is just as bad as being a hacker. And anyways high leveld legits tend to be snobby, not saying that all are because I know some who aren't but most of them think it's just up to themselves, and no one else can do it =/

Robin Hood used force to steal from wealthy merchants, or so the story goes. He was a hero to some but in reality he was a criminal that was victimizing people based on wealth and social status because he could and using his charitable afterthoughts to make himself feel better about what he knew was wrong.

Many selfish and intrusive/abusive acts can be presented in a light that demonstrates how they had some positive effect on something that might not otherwise have been as good. This does not make the original selfishness of those acts less loathsome or ok.

Your arguments for the supposed benefits of tolerating hackers seem weak and contrived to even you I am certain. Some less than convinced players find benefit for themselves thru looting or somesuch but that doesn't help the community at all and if those looted products are marketed the community is hurt at an economic level.

Turn away from supporting these lamers publicly and work to clear our training spots from their intrusive and abusive cheating that is robbing us all at once even if 1 of us manages to gain some boon in the process.

None of your supposed "hackers can help you!" ever happened, sorry.

I have died so many more times from hackers vaccing monsters into me than I've been saved.

And I've lost a lot more than 10% exp anyway, cumulatively, because... the hacker kills all the monsters before I can get to them.

Plus hackers kill the economy...
    Spoiler!

Lmao,next time,thread opener,just keep this kind of thoughts to yourself.Thank you.
    Intrigued-Lv 43 Scania F/P Wiz (Active)
    beyond-Lv40 Scania Spearman (Dead)
    above-Lv 27/8 Scania Thief (Dead)
    RebelOfHades-Lv 33 Scania Bandit (Dead)
    IPigificousl-Lv 39 Bellocan Fighter (Dead)
    LionGrip-Lv 30 Windia Page (Dead)
    DiamondRush- Lv 27 Windia Mage (Dead)
    DarkSkuas- Lv19 Broa Thief (Deadest)

those are such random accurences. bascially that would never happen