Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: the OTHER kind of crap on the ground

Quote Originally Posted by Cheez View Post
    Let's make things more clear.

1. I had one inv space
    2. I can't pick up anytihng else while holding the pass
    3. 99% of pqers are too retarded to go where you tell them to go to get their coupons and end up never even getting them.

My choice is to either be an unhelpful bastard, a helpful bastard whose efforts are in vain, or drop a pass in front of my leader who may or may not know how to actually say AFK after having gabbed for 7 minutes while making out with cloto.
    1. It's not called gey because the post count has no gender.
    2. If you think we're stupid, leave, don't come back at us like Sheldon.
    3. If you had one inv spot, and you can't pick anything up if you take it, then WHY THE EFF DID YOU DROP IT@!#??@ NOT LIKE YOU NEED TO PICK UP ANYTHING!&(^

Look who's calling others stupid.

Just leave the coupons laying around, it doesnt matter. The pass is most important. As regular pq leader, if i say attleast you MOVING i dont care if you are lazy.

Also why inventory space, drop excess stuff. Got 26 octos legs? You can easily retrieve those again if you wanted at kerning.

You dont NEED to pick up anythign, it not REQUIRED for you to pick up anyhting else. If someone needed the coupons, the can just pick it up themselves.

It doesnt matter if the person doesnt go to where there are passes. What if they have 3 left and they see a mob of 3 in front of them? Your gonna kep yelling at them "YOU NOOB PASSES OVER HERE PASSES NOOB!!!!!!!"? Dude peopel do what more convenient for them allright? Plus the extra exp isnt something to be ungrateful for =P
    (Scania)

Fraxian - 8x Hermit - Retired Pot Mule
    IndividuaI - 5x Page - Retired Mule
    NameDoesntFi - 12x Buccaneer - Active (YYYYEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAWWWWWW)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick20393 View Post
    1. It's not called *** because the post count has no gender.
    2. If you think we're stupid, leave, don't come back at us like Sheldon.
    3. If you had one inv spot, and you can't pick anything up if you take it, then WHY THE EFF DID YOU DROP IT@!#??@ NOT LIKE YOU NEED TO PICK UP ANYTHING!&(^

Look who's calling others stupid.
    I was about to say I wasn't talking about you, but you're looking quite stupid now. Unlike me, you completely ignored point #3.

Quote Originally Posted by Fraxian View Post
    Just leave the coupons laying around, it doesnt matter. The pass is most important. As regular pq leader, if i say attleast you MOVING i dont care if you are lazy.

Also why inventory space, drop excess stuff. Got 26 octos legs? You can easily retrieve those again if you wanted at kerning.

You dont NEED to pick up anythign, it not REQUIRED for you to pick up anyhting else. If someone needed the coupons, the can just pick it up themselves.

It doesnt matter if the person doesnt go to where there are passes. What if they have 3 left and they see a mob of 3 in front of them? Your gonna kep yelling at them "YOU NOOB PASSES OVER HERE PASSES NOOB!!!!!!!"? Dude peopel do what more convenient for them allright? Plus the extra exp isnt something to be ungrateful for =P
    They have LOTS to go, and are busy spending a minute per ligator trying to get single coupons. Anyway, this was long, long ago, before I had a mule to store all my ores on, so it doesn't even apply anymore. I'm not dropping 40k or so for the sake of the pq on something that happened all by chance.

Doesnt matter, leave the coupons there for a while and they should get the idea and start looting. People dont normally loot if its not convenient for them to loot. If its on the platform they are killing then they are gonna pick up for sure
    (Scania)

Fraxian - 8x Hermit - Retired Pot Mule
    IndividuaI - 5x Page - Retired Mule
    NameDoesntFi - 12x Buccaneer - Active (YYYYEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAWWWWWW)

If you love your post count so much, why don't you marry it? Oh wait, *** marriages aren't allowed.

you've reached a new lvl of lame

~LEVEL UP~
    Mardia~OddPhive lvl 43 Brawler (Semi-Active)
    Mardia~MetalicPhive lvl 52 Bandit (Frozen)
    Scania~NenoPhive lvl 91 I/L MAGE (Frozen)
    Scania~SpellSword (SpeiLSword) lvl 40 STR Cleric (Frozen)

It doesn't matter if you were talking to me or not, your statement is just effing retarded, so are you.

#3 you say? Well guess what? If they don't correspond, then just keep buddying them till the d/c. God, there's always more than one way to solve problems, such STUPIDITY!!!!

Enough. >_>
    Bera:

Blueness - Level 57 Fire Wizard (active)
    OutOfTheBlue - Level 41 Crossbow(wo)man (somewhat active)
    BlueAssassin - Level 37 Assassin (somewhat active)
    Emily - Level 31 Spearman (somewhat active)

Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    I honestly think its an edit
    your mom is an edit.