Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Building a new house for Blackbull&Arwen's Glass shoe. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Building a new house for Blackbull&Arwen's Glass shoe.

those are pretty rare to find but while u are looking for them the monsters are pretty good training and have good drops (if ur the right lvl). After a while i doesnt become so boring and soon what do u know u find one lol.

~Hopefully I get to fourth job soon.......

Quote Originally Posted by pjw1993 View Post
    arwen's glass shoe is easy to get. hunt at the fire boars for 1hr ++ and u will get it. hunt at burnt land 1 or 2. dun go in deeper as there are lupins.
    You must be lucky if that happened to you because I never got a glass shoe from them at all

I have 3 blackbull's deeds, currently.

550k each if anyone on Scania wants to buy them. I got them from hunting at dark stone golem maps where curse eyes lurk. The drop rate is fairly crap though, and the deeds weren't what I was hunting for, but anyway, I have three.

One thing to note - and this applies to all items - check what you need for a quest then go hunting or shopping for it before hand. If you're hunting for it you're more likely to get a drop than after you take the quest. I dunno why, it just happens that way. Obviously things like fossils, tachions and those dull crystals are quest initiated items so you can't hunt for them beforehand, but everything else, go get it THEN take the quest.
    This is a signature. Hurrah.

Clover

O well I don't really waste my time on useless quests such as these...
    [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][/FONT]One cannot choose one path as one can choose another....

http://clientes.netvisao.pt/isodacon/mapleS.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by CountessZero View Post
    One thing to note - and this applies to all items - check what you need for a quest then go hunting or shopping for it before hand. If you're hunting for it you're more likely to get a drop than after you take the quest. I dunno why, it just happens that way. Obviously things like fossils, tachions and those dull crystals are quest initiated items so you can't hunt for them beforehand, but everything else, go get it THEN take the quest.
    I've had an equal chance of getting quest items before and after I actually get the quest - I think it's the same, maybe you were just lucky o.0

Fastest. Most Powerful. Most Efficient. The New Standard. OPERA.

i have trouble too
    I am a lvl 40 spearman......Noob right but i just started and i am making my way to the top!!!

same here....spend more than 3 hrs killing Fire Boars and still can't find Glass Shoe ....

For some reason Arwen's glass shoe quest isn't available to me yet (on my lvl 26 bandit), nor is Jane and the wild boar... Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Gaelani View Post
    For some reason Arwen's glass shoe quest isn't available to me yet (on my lvl 26 bandit), nor is Jane and the wild boar... Any ideas?
    I think, for some odd reason or another, there are few quests that refuse to activate when you're at the right level limit. Like for me, I was level 25 by the time the leaf earrings activated for me. =/ It's suppose to activate at level 22. This was before all the patches/glitches that Nexon added to the game.

And about Arwen's shoe... lucky for me, right after I got the quest, I went hunting fire boars with a few of my friends, and a shoe dropped out after about 5 or 6 kills. =O Since then, I have never gotten another shoe.

i hate these quests. Once you get them you don't jump up with joy at all, more like with despair thinking you wasted 2 hours looking for the shoe. The shoe you get from the fire boars and the deed from those creepy green things. Compare to Sabritana's quest, this two are pretty easy -.-
    And Buffy staked Edward...The End!