Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Well, I've been playing MapleStory for a really long time. I started off on Scania with a good old assassin. Back then I wasn't that good, it was considered godly to be level 70 haha. But I discovered Hidden Street while playing then. I fell in love with the sight lol and joined forum. Unfortunately I wasn't so active on here and now I'm back to the forum for the community and to meet tons of new people. I am informed about MapleStory; about Big Bang and Chaos. As of now I'm debating on wheter to play on DW on Zenith, Aran on Bera, or join Chaos and make a new character. Feel free to PM and ask for my IGN if you play on any of these worlds.

Welcome to the HiddenStreet community. I think you'll enjoy it here.

I'm going to assume you are a returning player - but I don't think you specifically mentioned that, so please correct me if I am wrong. I would recommend Chaos, because it is not even one month old, so you should feel more at home there with all the new players. I started in Chaos myself after being away from MapleStory for a while, and I really like the idea of every character being relatively new. I suppose there are some cons to this, even specific to new or returning players, but I feel the pros outweigh them.

Good luck, whatever you choose~
    Last edited by Aeca; 14th July 2011 at 09:10 AM.
    Inactive (as of 2011-08-28 YMD)
    W i n g

For if I had Wings, I would surely fall.
    Aecarus ◦ Lv70 Ranger ◦ Chaos
    Lv7 Herbalism ◦ Lv5 Alchemy
    Aecarus the Azure Phoenix

Hello and welcome to the Hidden Street forum.
    I'm Retired.