Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 15th March 2007 - [MSEA] About Patch 0.40

Default ..

where do u go for orbis pq and what is the lvl limit?? and there is no new place called leafre that is out yet cuz no one has talked about it and no one has gotten the 4th job yet

MSEA is so lucky...
    The pendant looks cool... I't be nice to have more equips that add stuff for lower levels :)

Fastest. Most Powerful. Most Efficient. The New Standard. OPERA.

Quote Originally Posted by silverchao View Post
    We will never know why MapleGlobal doesn't have this many updates.

...Mystery....
    Its really not that hard to figure out even though MapleSEA came out well after Global, Wizet was not able to find someone to sponser/fund/merge with Global untill well after AsiaSoft had decied to merge/co-own with Wizet to create MapleSEA. Which allowed mSEA to get ahead on the funds from the cool cash shop items (2x exp cards I'm sure helped tremendously) and so more $$$ = more employees, equipment, better software, and last but not least more updates.

Global is slowly getting these updates but you really need to stop and think about it Nexon only just started working with America Wizet in November. Now I say this because once they did publicly announce they were working with Wizet they started their ad campaign. Which closely was followed by their announcements on the web site of being tired of sitting on the sidelines and that they were going to start going after the hacker which had made their home on global. (goes to show money is that important to corporations.)

Before they announce that they were with Wizet, Nexon I'm guessing gave Wizet a little taste of the things to come, which is why we received Helos Tower and Papulatus, then as soon as they could Nexon gave all underage Global Maplers hope by finally bringing out the long awaited pre-paid cards.

Now its only a matter of time before we catch up with mSEA this is why Nexon is adding to the cash shop so often their saving their money and trying to make more at the same time.

Hopefully Global will turn out as successful as mSEA. Kids please try to remember that the cash shop is more than likely whats allowing Wizet to keep maple a free game, and that global has never had 2x exp cards probly because of the amount of hackers on global and the fact that in the past (and present) most of the "legit" population claims that Nexon is supporting hackers that buy cash by not banning them. (which isn't true)

Anyhow, expect a lot of rushed patches all with in a year or two which will cause tons of server checks (which also happens to mSEA) as they try to correct their rushed updates but, will cause Global to catch up to mSEA.

Also, if your interested in the diffrences between the versions of Maple Story (South Korea, Korea Test Server, Japan, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Global, mSEA, Europe) you can take a look at this link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maple_s...d_registration

EDIT: A little update on nexon I just found which will clear a few things up. This is from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nexon
    • October 2005 - Nexon Corp. takes over services of Global MapleStory under the name NXGames from Wizet.
    • March 2006 - Nexon America hires a CEO and will be starting a major marketing campaign.
    • June 2006 - Nexon disclosed it is set to launch a game portal service in the U.S., with the company planning to unveil "Audition," a hit online dance game enjoying phenomenal success in Taiwan and China as well as in the home market.
    • August 25, 2006 - According to an interview published on GameSpot Korea, an english version of Mabinogi is under development/translation for North America market. Estimated release is scheduled for 2007.
    • November 3, 2006 - Alex Garden, co-founder of Relic Entertainment, joins Nexon and will run Nexon's North American game development studio, Nexon Publishing North America. (NOTE: Alex Garden, is a Canadian game developer who made "Homeworld’’ and ``Warhammer,’’)
    • November 7, 2006 - Nexon America has launched with Global MapleStory under Nexon America.
    Phil Colins Bam, Peanut Butter and Jaaamm!
    -Trailer Park Boys

Versions and registration of the maple storys:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maple_s...d_registration

Hand Banana: Tonight you.
    Carl: Hand Banana, NO!
    {squeaky-squeaky-squeaky} - ATHF: Hand Banana

Quote Originally Posted by I4GetMyID View Post
    Maplesea gets tons of money every month (1,000-100,000) and mapleglobal gets like 300-1,00 every month so i guess thats y mapleglobal isnt updating much but DANG maplesea is on a roll

they gunna get El Nath pq too some day i saw the video its crazy like about 20 crimson balrogs comes out then 5 secs later they dead
    Well ive seen the same video BUT if u looked carefully in the video i saw the crimson balrogs were dropping the 4th job skills.

Beginner

O_O orbis PQ? where? where? and wat lvl is require? wooo

Wow, mSEA always gets such cool patches! Very lucky people! :)

jeeeeeeeeez mapleglobal is sucky now-.- even after patch .35 I wish i could play maplesea but my the patch doesn't work!!! grrrr
    BROA~
    Characters:
    Savagethiefz: lv 50 bandit-YAY
    SuperIcyz: lv 37 mage- Lightning wizzy
    I WANT JIPANGU >o<

Banned

Where is Orbis PQ and what is the LV requirement? :confused:

Orbis PQ is somewhere in Orbis, obviously, but I don't know specifics. I think the level requirement is levels 51-70.

Beginner

ok .i've gotton information that orbis pq is from lvl 51-70 and the place to enter it is from orbis tower<20>also patch 38-40 not only contains those two things ,there are also mu lung ,korean folk town,herb town,taiwan,thailand and coke town(not sure whether maplesea will release it or not):)