Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "J>PQ i know jms!!1"

Default "J>PQ i know jms!!1"

I've seen people shout this out when they want to join a pq, mostly Ludi pqs. I'm just wondering though, what does knowing Japan MS got to do with being able to join a pq? 0_o Am I missing the point...? Is there some alternate meaning to 'jms'?

Off-topic-edit: Yay, 50th post means I'm a slime :D

I've never seen this before. When I was at the party questing levels the only things people would say is information about the character (Job, level, equips) and how "experienced" they are. Is there a lot of people saying this or just one? Maybe for some obscure reason someone thought saying that would get them picked. Maybe they're just retards...

Quote Originally Posted by Kahogo View Post
    I've never seen this before. When I was at the party questing levels the only things people would say is information about the character (Job, level, equips) and how "experienced" they are. Is there a lot of people saying this or just one? Maybe for some obscure reason someone thought saying that would get them picked. Maybe they're just retards...
    I've also seen it been said when you arrive at stage 8 of Ludi pq (the 9 boxes stage). I remember a few times, people would say, "we do jms?" or "jms???". My first reaction, when I was still new to the game, "wtf is jms?"... 0_o

So, it's quite a few people saying it, at least with the people I pq or have pqed with. Maybe they are just tards. :/

Just looked it up. It's a way of doing the number combination stages in the party quest. I guess someone found an easier way of doing it...

Quote Originally Posted by Kahogo View Post
    Just looked it up. It's a way of doing the number combination stages in the party quest. I guess someone found an easier way of doing it...
    I heard that the "JMS" way, is to do the boxes from top to bottom, instead of in order. Its supposedly faster, but I dunno how, since the combo is random in the first place. And it would be confusing. But then again, that could be because we are used to doing everything in a sequence.
    Spoiler!

Banned

Yeah. In jMS, they do stage 8 totally differently. Here's somewhat how it goes, from what I remember. Please note that I haven't Ludi PQ'd in jMS for ages, so I may be a bit off.

1 2
    3 4 5
    6 7 8 9

They would stand on the bolded numbers, instead of using numerical order. That's pretty much all I remember, though. Yes, I know that you need 4 people to be able to even click on the NPC, but I can't remember where the fourth person goes. Anyway, it's close to that.

Another thing people in jMS do is smuggle passes. They'd do stage one completely, then leave the PQ, smuggle the passes, and pass stage one right on the spot. Also, "Steal BanditSins" are pretty popular there. They're almost always level 35 when they're in the party. But they sport ilbis and insane attack claws/gloves. But basically, they just spam steal on the monsters, and use their claws during the other stages. They do this so that the parties can skip stages effectively, and get the rewards faster/finish the PQ faster.

They'd also do the Kerning PQ a different way. I'm re-downloading jMS after formatting my computer, so when I get it back up and working, I'll edit this when I figure it out. (again. >_>)

Poisonous, you have to have 5 people on the blocks at one time.

So what now??!?!?

=P

Toi. Petite Fille Laide.
    http://www.winterrowd.com/maze.swf
    Come play, it's fun ^^^

Banned

>__>

Give me a break. It's been at least three months since I EOS tower Ludi PQ'd. The other one however, I know the inside and out of.

Beginner

lol wierd ive never seen that.

Bera : SacSac Lv. 5x 1H Axe Fighter

Oh ok, now that makes some sense. =P

I was always confused when they did that method that Poisonous described.

1 2
    3 4 5
    6 7 8 9

That's basically the starting position. Then 4 moves to 8, then 2, then 5 and so on and so forth.

Thanks for clearing that up people. =)