Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [Scania] Hidden Street guild

Hidden Street [Scania] Hidden Street guild

I looked on the website and i noticed there wasn't a Scania Hidden Street guild. I have money to completely fund it and I was wondering if and who i could talk to to create it. I thought i saw a Hidden Street guild in scania...are they affiliates or did they just steal the name?
    -Thx

There is one, but I dont think they updated the guild page in a while
    http://www.hidden-street.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=11744
    And I think there is a fake hidden-street guild in scania
    Spoiler!

Hmm..doesnt seem very active at all...

We attempted to make an official one. Didn't work out. Leader got banned. Guild broke apart. No attempt to remake.
    Main Issue: Most people who would have joined the Scania HS guild have already moved to other servers. As for the majority remaining, many are already in guilds that they probably already like. Otherwise, they might be masters (like me) or jr.masters of a guild consisting of friends and whatnot.

So all in all, I would suggest you keep your mesos as I see it phailing in the future if you decide to try to vitalize what was left of our previous guild. And let me tell you what, that guild was inactive as hell >.>

This somewhat belongs in Orbis Station too. And lastly, even if you were to make one, not to sound offensive or anything, but I think it would be better that a more well-known HSer were to be leader.

You're not sick-- you're love sick.

Quote Originally Posted by MooMoo View Post
    We attempted to make an official one. Didn't work out. Leader got banned. Guild broke apart. No attempt to remake.
    Main Issue: Most people who would have joined the Scania HS guild have already moved to other servers. As for the majority remaining, many are already in guilds that they probably already like. Otherwise, they might be masters (like me) or jr.masters of a guild consisting of friends and whatnot.

So all in all, I would suggest you keep your mesos as I see it phailing in the future if you decide to try to vitalize what was left of our previous guild. And let me tell you what, that guild was inactive as hell >.>

This somewhat belongs in Orbis Station too. And lastly, even if you were to make one, not to sound offensive or anything, but I think it would be better that a more well-known HSer were to be leader.
    Well, I've been a leader since guilds came out and led many guilds before.
    I work extremely hard on guilds. If i can get some loyal members, I'll put all i can into a guild. Maybe you may not have the guts to do it, but i do.

Guts? 0_o If anything, I'd be glad to run an official HS Scania Guild. My only issue is I'm already leader of my own, and there's no way in the world I can abandon my RL friends.

That's besides the point. If you read the last couple of points I made, you won't have a chance to find a lot of people to join cause they are already in guilds that they have well-established themselves in or are in a situation that I am in OR they already moved to another server.

Anyway, what would you call it? The names are taken already...

Just out of curiosity...why did everyone move to another server. I've been looking at a lot of members, they're all either in Bera or another server other than Scania. Why did everyone move to Bera? I'm still puzzled why ppl quit scania, after all it was the first server in gMS

People quit because...Scania got too packed? So people didn't like the lag? You sorta have to think a long while back, when they went on a sever-spree and spat out a new one every several weeks or so. People just kept on moving for whatever reasons, whether it be the lag, friends switching over, etc.

EDIT: Yay, my quad-11 post!

Mushmom

Yeah it never kicked off, I was in it under my hp pure, but I found it too difficult to maintain three things at once and just kept to one character...