Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Cheez

Crimson Balrog

Cheez used to lurk on this forum I guess and post from time to time. I just never realized how...known he is now.

Anyways, I'm trying out the game engine MUGEN. Carnage is pretty awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheez View Post
    Pff. You got your priorities mixed up. It doesn't actually matter how many times someone does something, it's the severity. Remember that. And what makes you say we didn't agree to disagree? That usually means we go on thinking the way we did with no change. It's a pretty simple concept...
    who ever said someones dad should die is a fcking retard who should burn and die, cause If you bring someones parents or loved one in the mix then you should fcking die, or get your balls/vag!na burned off!!!

Cheez, the problem people have with you is that you have nothing nice to say, and when something bad or stupid comes along you over react and straight up burn that member instead of giving him helpful advice, try being more optomistic instead of pessimistic and start sugar coating your speech unless your in Hot sand, which we are in right now =/

pyrofyr

Wishing death upon anyone is idiotic.

There is no coming back from death(That we know of), you should never wish it upon another or yourself.

I request this topic be closed, on the grounds that it is an idiotic flame-fest for ***gots who know **** of what they speak of.

Quote Originally Posted by pyrofyr View Post
    Wishing death upon anyone is idiotic.

There is no coming back from death(That we know of), you should never wish it upon another or yourself.

I request this topic be closed, on the grounds that it is an idiotic flame-fest for ***gots who know **** of what they speak of.
    if you are talking about me on wishing death apon someone else then yeah, if someone wants someone (parents) to die then they have a some serious brain damage and does not deserve to live if they wish for elders who have nothing to do with this coversation to die, also I added " or get their balls/Vag!na burned off" =P which has nothing to do with death, plus I will stand by with my wishes and I also stand by with this thread being closed.

p.s: unless the parent is Bush then the dad should die =P, but that is highly unlikely, unless you agree with him pyro that his parents should die, if so this conversation will turn most likely take a turn for the worst.

p.p.s: this thread should seriously be closed =/

Edit:I got a PM from the guy who said the dad should die, he didnt mean it at all so ignore the whole "him getting killed or the burning of his *****" bit =P