Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheez

Banned

good job quoting yourself you get teh prize. Also, it's NOT just "pretty much" everyone. There aren't that many active people in the first place involved in all this crap.

Well at least you arent being mean, and if you are...you are failing at it terribly. Its a start at least.

Ima go take a shower now, i suggest you do the same.
    I'm happy

cheez was an ass to me the few times i posted in the evolutionary thread

but in all fairness, i think cheez has only been a complete jerk/ass within that evolution thread... other than that I think he has been alright on other threads i've seen him on, maybe acting like an ass at times but nothing too outrageous...

debates involving science vs. religion can bring up the heat in some ppl. I think almost every person has a topic that would drive him/her into an emotional/passionate/pissed off state

maybe we should just make it a rule to not involve things such as science vs. religion debates in the HS community? i think that will reduce the chances of ppl lighting up and flaming others

pic by Caru
    le Foncé
    the Dark

No, hes been an ass in a lot of threads, in fact, this isn't even the 1st hot sands thread about him. Go look on page 2.
    Add me on Steam
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenOfTheDesert View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
    how the hell did this topic make it to two pages?
    its cuz yur smexy and everybody <3 u channing tatum look-a-like u.

He's quite the flamer in a lot of threads.

Of course, an ass flamer, that is.
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
    No, hes been an ass in a lot of threads, in fact, this isn't even the 1st hot sands thread about him. Go look on page 2.
    That first one was made just out of nowhere in the first place. I hadn't nearly started sending down fire and brimstone at that point.

I've just been reading through some posts from some of the names I see popping up here, especially in the infamous god/science discussion, and while I can't say 100% what someone is like - I can't tell you what you're feeling, thinking, doing, etc. - but I've still made an opinion...

IMO on Cheez:
    Most of the posts I've read through I don't see any problem with, but then I found several posts where it seems he gets angry at someone and starts flaming/cursing/being extremely rude towards that person...
    Even if you don't like what someone is saying (krnboy, for example (I found a few posts of his that I thought were kind of rude as well)), if you swear at them, call them an idiot (even if they truely are, like a few of the people that have been banned from HS for being so), and flame them instead of calling them on it, ignoring them, or not being a jerk, people are going to think that you are mean, rude, a jerk, etc. because you were being rude/mean/a jerk/etc. , and they called you on it!

Maybe you should see this thread as a wake-up call, and try to keep your temper under control...
    Geometry will draw the soul toward truth and create the spirit of philosophy.
    -Plato

A thing is obvious mathematically after you see it.
    - R.D. Carmichael

all flaming posts are rude abacabadab. besides my counter-flaming, is any other post rude? not that i can think of. so anyways, yea, i have seen cheez around for a while, and i thought he was ok guy, until that evo thread.

I never said that there wasn't a not-rude flaming post, so I don't know where you got that...

*closed thread for flames*
    *locks thread for flames*
    No more flames unless Cheez lowers his posting quality after this point to "arsehole" thereby breaking the lock, give him a chance...
    ...but of course, from what I've seen, people tend to waste their second chances (*thinks back to SheldonLove* (NOT COMPARING, just saying he wasted his second chance big-time)).
    Geometry will draw the soul toward truth and create the spirit of philosophy.
    -Plato

A thing is obvious mathematically after you see it.
    - R.D. Carmichael

SHAW!!!
    The evolution thread, locked. The first thread that has been deemed as created by me that has been locked. It's like I'm scarred for life.

Is it me or has HS been going downhill for a while? It's not like I hate the forums, as KindaMaybe said once, HS is like a second family to me. But I don't know, people seem to be more tense than usual.

Plus (again this just might be me), but a lot of threads don't seem to be worthwhile to be posting in.

Back to Cheez, like Abacabadab said, you should just use this as a warning sign. Most people who end up getting into these large arguments in this section of this forum often end up banned.

You're not sick-- you're love sick.