Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Maple Global V0.35 issues

The current installer appears to be broken. The rar's contain a full, working copy of maple. Instead of using the maple installer, use the data in the rar's. So yeah, the patching is a perfect example of when you'd use it.

If you get an error like "Map.wz is corrupt, I also beat your chidlren" then you go into the /MapleStory directory and download Mapl.wz to your maple folder.
    Irc

FRAGZ: 3
    Honor kills: Waxxup

Finally the patcher is working. Thanks a huge bunch Jedi. It was the patcher for .35 that was the issue, because its working perfectly find patching .36

I just hope that this never becomes a issue agian, but clearly, wizet, didnt do that good of a job on their new patcher to take into effect the new data formats.

it is still installing, but atleast it is working. wait, scratch that, it is done.

Goals: 45 [X] 50 [X] 60 [X] Crusader [ ] Solo Mushmom [ ] Solo Zombie Mushmom [ ] Solo Mushdad [ ] Make new sets of goals [ ]

Right now it is extracting. It seems my brother lied, I did not have winrar.

It's working on the patch now... Hopefully it will work and I won't get that strange message.

I'm playing WoW full time. LOLOLOLOL