Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "New" Easter Event Quest

Yea, they do I found one off them

wait ... is this the same egg from last year?
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by sleepyxdude View Post

LOL, that's what I thought too. "OMG, what happened to my eggs from last year?!?!?!?"

They should be the same, but now, maplers eat live chicks? O_o?

Man I picked the right patch to level to 30 on. x___X

Think I'll hunt the items on my newly-cleric still, and use my 13 warrior to do the quests. (8600 exp ftw!)

Anyone know how often the Maple Administrator Easter Basket quest repeats? I haven't gotten a repeat yet... 24 hours, maybe?

Also, does anyone know whether an Easter Charm made with yellow eggs will work for a char now supposed to use green? I guess I'll find out next time I die... Lawl.

The yellow eggs would be really good training for 25ish magicians if you had plenty of pots. They'd hurt, but MDEF actually helps... And the spawn rates are absolutely insane. I did some just to get extra eggs for the last 10% to level 30... Wasn't bad training, actually, due again to insane spawns, even if they're only 22 exp/hit instead of horny mushrooms 35 exp/hit.

Tip! Best place to hunt yellow eggs is in the map next to Ellina with the new portal in it. 1st platform above the bottom, right in the center. The eggs spawn in 4 corners around you and more tend to walk toward you from the rest of the map. If you're a magician, you can stay in almost the same place and claw them 'til the cows come home... Second best place to hunt them is the pigs map east of henesys, but it's hard to see the drops because of the grass, so you have to try and leave space in your ETC inventory in case you get a golden egg. You also only know if there's a monster sometimes if it magic attacks you. ^^;

Oh, and one more thing. Anyone actually tried a golden egg? I know the range, but does anyone know the average EXP it tends to give?
    Spoiler!

Dice

Quote Originally Posted by sleepyxdude View Post

Yea, I just found 2 of them too. But since I only have 457(or 475)hp, it's a real pain to kill a BIG group of Grn Eggypops....the Freaked up thing is out of the ENTIRE group like 10 of those dam things I didn't get a single egg. Now when I was killing them 1 at a time & not in a group did I finally get the 2 eggs/chicks. Oh I'm using my Mage and she's lv.35 and her hp is SO weak but I have Magic Guard but GODS do those eggs make my Mp go down so fast like it's water....well when they are in a groups anyways. They take 107hp out of me ....the jerks. I have 2075mp but it only helps my life a lil since mp is my main source of attack. sigh...how sucky and annoying....Also I'm a Cleric, so yea. oh well :D

Edit: Oh right! (the above post reminded me) Do Grn and Yellow Eggys drop gold eggs too?..... If so ....lord help me : (
    Oh! And good Luck Morgana on the Green Eggys AND Congratz on becoming Cleric!!

@ sleepy: That screenshot really looks like you're sleeping. xD

The chickies are so cute. ^.^

Thanks for the good luck and the congrats, CuriousRiz. ^___^

I don't know if I'm going to bother going to Orbis to take on green eggs... I don't think I'm strong enough, especially if they do that much damage. But I know that the yellow egg monsters do drop golden eggs, because I got one. ^^
    Spoiler!

where can i find red ribbon for maple administration.....i heard u can get that at the cash shop...but i can't find it....

Jr. Necki

generally 1 hit KO with my lvl 67 cleric.
    I've found a few maps where the green eggy pops spawn so fast that one person can barely keep up with them in a 1 screen area!

Not to mention the drops...
    2 Gold Snowboards
    1 10% for bow for attack scroll
    ALL KINDS of pots including sniper pots!!!!
    KRADIA:
    KirdApe lvl 7X Priest - Looter.....
    BullyM109R lvl 4X Gunslinger - I'm not sure if this is the most fun that I've ever had, but it's close!
    WINDIA:
    Drarken lvl 7X Priest - In stasis until I can move him to Kradia....

I heard that they made that idiot proof.
    I see that you've proven them wrong once again.

Quote Originally Posted by Ctatyk View Post
    generally 1 hit KO with my lvl 67 cleric.
    I've found a few maps where the green eggy pops spawn so fast that one person can barely keep up with them in a 1 screen area!

Not to mention the drops...
    2 Gold Snowboards
    1 10% for bow for attack scroll
    ALL KINDS of pots including sniper pots!!!!
    Very nice, I was thinking to mob them with my I/L wizard. Well, I'll have to look for some maps in Ludi. Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by DellKnight02 View Post
    where can i find red ribbon for maple administration.....i heard u can get that at the cash shop...but i can't find it....
    You have to search through. I've done the quest on two different chars and it was in a totally different place each time. Just be patient and go through every page of each category...
    Spoiler!