Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Axe Fighters

Quote Originally Posted by kishan104 View Post
    yah but if there are hacks for slash then there are hacks for stab so it would mean tht swords would hit higher... i belive
    Nope. Swords do the same dmg no matter what you do (swing/stab). Axes on the other hand do their best dmg with the swing animation. Therefore, a hack that makes you only swing or only stab would be much more beneficial to a axe fighter/BW page.

Quote Originally Posted by thathurt View Post
    Nope. Swords do the same dmg no matter what you do (swing/stab). Axes on the other hand do their best dmg with the swing animation. Therefore, a hack that makes you only swing or only stab would be much more beneficial to a axe fighter/BW page.
    Correct, but such a hack would be even more beneficial to a spearman - spears do the most damage of any comparable weapon (same weapon attack) when stabbing, however, the stab:slash ratio is 2:3, so slashing is much more common than stabing. However, with such a hack...
    But anyway, I hope talk about this supposed hack doesnt get anyone started :/

Fastest. Most Powerful. Most Efficient. The New Standard. OPERA.

I used to fame every level 60+ warrior I would see.

Yes, this back in the day when the highest level was like 78 and there were absolutely no hackers.

Did you know that of 5,000 80+ players, about 4300 are warriors? IT BOGGLES THE MIND.