Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: The -Official- Rate My Signature/Avatar Thread

Quote Originally Posted by aznsimon View Post
    I'll take them off since I respect kundachi, but
    go report if u want.
    Its just some forum site, lol. The place hella borin now too so yea
    report to mod please.
    No, you're taking it off because I said so, don't EVER ****ing take credit for other people's work
    sleep on it

>>> AZNSIMON'S EDIT (NOPERMISSION) so craped up huh?
    aznsimon STEALS signatures from sleepywood users, without permission, and edit's them and claim it's his, visit avatar & signature topic on HS, click page 11, post by me, and poster above, please report him

cuz you said so?
    I put that **** back on there right now.

cuz you said so?
    I put that **** back on there right now.
    whether you keep it or not on your signature, I don't care and after you himiluated your self.. I REALLY DON'T CARE. Everyone now know's that sig belongs to me & dust, and that your a imposter, so don't even try, it's on sleepywood, its on my sig, and most importantly, it's posted here whether the post gets deleted by mod, I will ALWAYS repost it back. so keep it on, your only making your image look worse, and if your thinking about making a new account cause huh hs is getting old, posting up the same sig.. that won't work either. && from now on.. i'm posting xIcee copyright all over my sig transparent on the background, regardless.

perhaps, hs is getting old because theres people like you on it

ps, don't try to threaten me " cuz you said so?
    I put that **** back on there right now. " - look @ your first refferal.

NO ONE SHOULD EVER RATE AZNSIMON'S SIG/AVATAR/ HIS POSTS.. cause you know what.. he stole them -.- I don't care if you made it, you steal once, your a theft forever

aznsimon STEALS signatures from sleepywood users, without permission, and edit's them and claim it's his, visit avatar & signature topic on HS, click page 11, post by me, and poster above, please report him

I never said hs is old. You tried to threaten me by saying that Im gonna get ban from sleepywood. Ok, go ahead if u wish. Ahaha, omg Im humilated on a maple forum dam I don't know what to do rofl. Please, you think I actually give a fck about some forum? Yea I am a thief ***** and u a ***** son.

p.s If u don't care. Why are you replying?

I never said hs is old. You tried to threaten me by saying that Im gonna get ban from sleepywood. Ok, go ahead if u wish. Ahaha, omg Im humilated on a maple forum dam I don't know what to do rofl. Please, you think I actually give a fck about some forum? Yea I am a thief ***** and u a ***** son.

p.s If u don't care. Why are you replying?
    Yes I know I threatened you, infact, more then once, that was my intension

&& yes I feel the same way about you, like who cares about some forum? The fact is, it's your hideout, and your home of our stolen signatures, so why am I replying? i'm making a stand, why are you monitoring refreshing the page every 2 minutes? I don't know, perhaps your getting the adrenaline rush. i'm glad theres something called a profile

period.

Can we NOT have a cat fight over here please? Take this to Hot Sands.
    Rate mine? :3

You maded a stand like 4-5 post ago. Im just seeing wat **** you got to say next.
    Threaten me then lol, what can you even do to me eventually nothing really lol.
    You proved your point bout the sig. Ok, now you just talking **** like you want beef on the internet.

*cough*
    HOT SANDS.
    GO MAKE A THREAD.
    NAO.

animaple i would rate your sig. 7.5/10 and your sig 8.9/10

Rate mine!

Does She like Pie?

Lol....I love the avy! 9.5/10
    The sig is good too...because I like penguinz! 9/10