Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: % EXP per hour for xbow

its not efficient to use eruption unless there are 3 mobs. You will only be able to get 3 mobs if you stand in the spawning area.

and the exp is no good by the time you max eruption.

Banned

When you say 3 mobs, do you mean 3 monsters ?

I could use non-maxed eruption for optimal training at FoG - I saw a ranger doing it and he said it was great exp, and I doubt I'd be weaker than him at 79 (his lvl).

Quote Originally Posted by ElderDragon View Post
    When you say 3 mobs, do you mean 3 monsters ?

I could use non-maxed eruption for optimal training at FoG - I saw a ranger doing it and he said it was great exp, and I doubt I'd be weaker than him at 79 (his lvl).
    den i doubt his definition of "great"

in anycase, even at my level, i need 3 eruptions to kill. unless there are more than 3 golems, i would use strafe, which is the same speed but safer, only 2 mp more expensive per shot.

Banned

If only eruption didn't have a 5 mortal blow requirement, I think that'd help things out for me so much.

Its just 5 points. 2 levels. No biggie. At least not at level 70... I got from level 70 to 90 in a week. 3 levels a day.

Banned

I can't play anywhere near that much. It took me a week (spring break) of playing practically 10+ hours a day to get to 71 from 65, only 6 lvl's.

I don't really talk THAT much to other people, where did you train at 7x ?

Coolies seem good for me right now and FoG drains too many hp pots.

I can't play anywhere near that much. It took me a week (spring break) of playing practically 10+ hours a day to get to 71 from 65, only 6 lvl's.

I don't really talk THAT much to other people, where did you train at 7x ?

Coolies seem good for me right now and FoG drains too many hp pots.
    Actually I didnt get to 90 in 1 week, i forgot... Sorry. Its 71 to 89 (probably... not absolutely sure).

You took 10 x 7 = 70 hours to get 6 levels.
    I took 15 x 7 = 105 hours to get 18 levels. But I used x2 exp.

So, in reality, we are training at the same speed!

I had a priest training buddy during that week. He was level 68 when I was level 70. So we began without an HS. By the end of the week, I was 89 and he was 88.

We trained at the old Coolie Maps. I start my day at 5.30am, so it was not a problem with finding maps and play all the way to about 1.30am. Thats 20 hours, but we have breaks in between where I leech or he leech. Gotta take short breaks or you will go crazy.

Anyway, after that, we continued 1 month of x2 for 4 hours a day. 2 weeks later, I bought x2 meso. For that 6 weeks, I trained 35% a day initially, and it dropped to 20% by the end of it. I got to level about 100.

I went to squids after that and trained insanely fast (there where my 50% an hour came in), and moved to vikings at level 105.

Trained 7 levels to 112 and got an ilbi. Trained 1 more level to 113 and got another ilbi. Now im 115 and still training at vikings.

Yesterday I spotted a hacker and mobilized the whole community training at vikings to catch him. However, only I managed to report him. Now i am a little scared that I might get banned too cuz I killed his vacced mess of vikings. o.O

Banned

What I meant when I said how fast I trained was that I did all that grinding during spring break ~ I could only train those kinds of hours when I had a whole week off. During the school week, I play 1-2 hours a day at most and maybe 5-6 hours per day fri/sat/sun.

I'm sure you won't get banned for killing the vacced vikings. It's not like you stood there the entire time and just killed them silently, hoping as to not catch anyone's attention. If a GM was watching, he'd see the conversations you had and how you attempted to organize an "anti-hacking movement" there.

What I meant when I said how fast I trained was that I did all that grinding during spring break ~ I could only train those kinds of hours when I had a whole week off. During the school week, I play 1-2 hours a day at most and maybe 5-6 hours per day fri/sat/sun.

I'm sure you won't get banned for killing the vacced vikings. It's not like you stood there the entire time and just killed them silently, hoping as to not catch anyone's attention. If a GM was watching, he'd see the conversations you had and how you attempted to organize an "anti-hacking movement" there.

what if he only saw me killing? X(

Banned

Well, I'm sure that if a GM were going to ban you, you'd be banned. If you're still worried, wait until the next server check or patch (whichever comes first). If they're implement server-check-bans like gms is, you'll be banned then. After that, you're home free. :D

Also, there's female GM's, so it could've been a "she", and in which case, I think girls are nicer than boys. :rolleyes: