Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A Short Guide To Creating Your Lukless Mage

This is the best guide I've read, it covers almost every aspect of being a LUKless magician in GMS. So if one guide is going to be stickied, I vote for this one.

Yes, it's very good. I'll move to eMS when beta is over, and I think I'll try to make an unfunded lukless I/L mage as first character then. So someone needs to sticky this in order for me to find it again later (eMS is going to still be in beta for a while I think).
    I gave up Maple in exchange for an active sex and social life.

MapleStory

Quote Originally Posted by square View Post
    Question: since lukless mages can't wear regular mage equips, you don't have the main advantage of them (high MDEF). Doesn't that interfere with your training?
    Lukless magicians should be clerics cos they can heal.. You should wear + hp equips if you are lukless cleric. Lukless magicians should add until 6 lk cos they lv 70 can hold the black umbrella.

Quote Originally Posted by helloz View Post
    Lukless magicians should be clerics cos they can heal.. You should wear + hp equips if you are lukless cleric. Lukless magicians should add until 6 lk cos they lv 70 can hold the black umbrella.
    you need 6 str and 6 des for black umbrella as well

and lukless mages can be any class, the lack of def really dosent matter >.>

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by au2k5 View Post
    you need 6 str and 6 des for black umbrella as well

and lukless mages can be any class, the lack of def really dosent matter >.>
    Clerics and I/L are the 2 best in my opinion - higher damage combined with AoE attacks can only mean really fast training. F/p mages would still lvl relatively slow due to their single attack.

oh wow this is a very nice guide. much better than all of the other ones i have seen. it must have atkaen you a long time to type all of this but very nice good job!

~Hopefully I get to fourth job soon.......

pyrofyr

Bypassing the copy+paste from SW part, this has many wrong things about it.

Clerics actually see the lukless more than any class...
    I/L can get it very nicely.

Lama's should be bought right after they start dropping, as they will be a lot cheaper than they are now.

Black Bandanas? You should get a white baseball cap instead. Wouldn't waste that much, your order is all messed up anyway >_<;

Would take too long to comment on all of it -goes away-

a great guide everything is covered perfectly ^^
    but i prefer to go with a lightning lukless mage cuz they have the advantage 6 times with AoE dmg

Quote Originally Posted by ElderDragon View Post
    This is like...the 5th luk-less mage guide I've seen this week. Isn't there a stickied one you could've attached this too ?

And if not, let's sticky something.
    I'll make the assumption that this is probably better than the 4 other guides you've seen this week.

Never made a LUKless guy before (well, made one, but changed it back since my friend wanted to), but this guide pretty much covers everything with a lot of detail. Nice job, ANTX. (heh, did I ever comment when you posted it on sleepywood?)

Banned

They all have something the other doesn't, that's why there should be a sticky where they could just attach these.