Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: From the creators of Hacker Story: [] Hunter Story []

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Megawatt View Post
    You sit there and watch for GM's or players. Go in the CS if you see one. Buy fame. Buy scrolls. That's basically it.
    But everytime I try selling my drops it says I got none, is that like that for the whole game? And how do I buy from cs?And everytime when I become a Spearman, go (in real life) for a break and close it, and when I come back it says Beginner

You can't sell your drops unless you have some. You can see them on the little 3 boxes above your EXP. They're pretty rare, so don't count on finding them until later levels.

You can't buy from CS.

That happens with me too, but it doesn't change anything.

By the way, this is the Hunterstory topic, try and discuss Hackerstory elsewhere.

Banned

I was just wondering,anyways. Since I deleted my Hunterstory account to start over for fun, I'm lvl 60 now, and kinda quit.

Default How to get an 'S' and Rain Bow from Ergoth

Sure, Ergoth is millions times easier with Hurricane but TRUST ME use ONLY Pierece + Dragon Pulse if he get's to close to the Blue marker

why Pierce you ask? using Iron arrow/Pierece gets you like 4X more points than using Strafe/Power arrow/Hurricane etc.

No other move in 4th job will get you more points than Pierce.
    PROBLEM SLEUTH COMICS:

Spoiler!

Oh. I got the Temporary Silly level by getting A's in every single mission, page 17 and 18, too. Ultra Kentaurus, LOL. I can barely kill one of those Centaur minions, and I'm level 212. o_o