Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cash Shop error message

Default Cash Shop error message

On a second account I added NX funds and bought the usual stuff, and then tried to buy a White Tiger.. got the error "Please check to see if you have exceeded your cash item limit." I have way more items on my other account, so this didn't make sense. I tried to buy the ninja suit for the tiger, worked fine. Tried the meso magnet, no problem. I get the error every time I try to buy the friggin tiger though.

Any ideas?

pyrofyr

[ProTip] Don't buy the pet's equips until you buy the pet.

Try e-mailing Nexon, seems like a problem on their end. Explain that you bought the stuff for your tiger as well, as they may refund you with an extra month for waiting (They usually do when a problem arises).

Yeah, but I didn't know what else to try to see if the error was specific to the Tiger or a general cash shop item problem. I already had everything else I needed. I have attempted to report the problem via the Customer Support on their site, seems they changed the setup. It goes to a "SalesForce" site now, with incident tickets and such.

pyrofyr

Yea, the tickets appear to be crap, far worse than the e-mail support that was previously available. Try posting it on the forums as well, or searching their forums for a similar problem, chances are you aren't the only one with this problem.

I read on basil someone had the same problem with the Yeti
    Add me on Steam
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenOfTheDesert View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
    how the hell did this topic make it to two pages?
    its cuz yur smexy and everybody <3 u channing tatum look-a-like u.

Try buying it on another computer. That should work.

I'm playing WoW full time. LOLOLOLOL

Quote Originally Posted by silverchao View Post
    Try buying it on another computer. That should work.
    Bah, I got excited thinking that would work. Got same error.

Why do I keep remembering some topic long time ago about a $75 limit that sometimes takes effect when you're charging NX? Or is that a thing of the past?

That's a limit charge to actually charging NX to your account. When you try to add funds you are blocked and receive a message saying when your limit resets (although I think the limit is based on your history with them, as mine was initially $75 for 3months and it's definitely higher now). This message I am getting is actually within cash shop while in game and it is only when trying to buy the actual pet.

I think there's a limit to how much NX items you can buy each day.
    噢如果超人会飞
    那就让我在空中停一停歇
    再次俯瞰这个世界
    会让我觉得好一些

哦拯救地球好累
    虽然有些疲惫但我还是会
    不要问我哭过了没
    因为超人不能有眼泪