Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wedding picturess

Jr. Necki

Default Wedding picturess

I think this counts as a newbie question >_>'

Anyone know how long it takes Nexon to upload the wedding pictures? The pictures seems so random on the website, some dating from Feb and some dating back in Dec, and I really don't want to miss mine. (Plus I'm curious what it managed to get a shot of since the friend I married was goofing off the majority of the time)

I would greatly apperciate some sort of time frame, thanks.

Now a lot of photographers have appeared. Few people can make a frame that will be remembered for a long time
    Last edited by Otrixson; 29th April 2021 at 02:38 AM.

Banned

I'll try to use the converter. For example, Movavi is suitable for such purposes. If the girl has a white wedding dress, then you need to edit the photos and adjust the color correction correctly. My friend had a wedding in the winter and on https://www.residencestyle.com/bigge...ends-for-2021/ they ordered a very stylish dress. It was very beautiful!
    Last edited by Lompasus; 29th April 2021 at 04:00 AM.

What does your contract state?

That none of you understand the question lol
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Lompasus View Post
    I'll try to use the converter. For example, Movavi is suitable for such purposes. If the girl has a white wedding dress, then you need to edit the photos and adjust the color correction correctly. My friend had a wedding in the winter and on they ordered a very stylish dress. It was very beautiful!
    Thank you, it really turned out very beautiful photos!

Banned

By the way, I have several successful acquaintances who very often change their lovers and I also decided to join them. You know, if you read this grindr reviews of one of the best gay dating apps right now, you will understand a lot. Perhaps this will be useful for many, because it is a great way to test your feelings.

I would consult your contract and then I would call her every day until you head back from her.

Honestly, I cannot answer your question, but I know a great dating site granniestomeet that helps single men get to know each other better and have a good time, so it can be a wonderful union with her and get a wonderful wedding photo, I think it is. very nice, quickly follow the link! Good luck!

I recommend that you pay attention to everything on your wedding day. Almost every little detail is thought out in today's weddings, and it's really great. As for me, one of the most important things in today's world is the musical accompaniment, and it is significant for weddings, which is why wedding recessional songs are so useful, which can diversify any event)