Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 55

Thread: Orbis PQ Guide

  1. #11
    Phantom Watch Kygre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Stupido Town
    Posts
    3,254

    Default

    Hehe, I bumped it! =D

    Anyway, I like this because it actually has a guide how to do the sealed room!

    Toi. Petite Fille Laide.
    http://www.winterrowd.com/maze.swf
    Come play, it's fun ^^^

  2. #12
    Slime horusmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    241

    Default Hidden maps in orbis pq

    there are 3 hidden maps in the orbis pq the names are:
    Jail I
    Jail II
    Jail III
    to get there, u have to climb down the ladder of the centre tower
    and then u'll be in another map.
    walk right, and u 'll see a rope going up and a rope going down
    if u go on the rope that leads up then u'll be back to centre tower
    climb down the rope going down and jump to ur left and ur going to fall until u land on a something (its going to be a long fall) if ur lucky enough u'll land on a circle press up and ur in one of these 3 maps
    but if u didn't do it succesfully u'll be at the bottom , press up and ur going to be back at the top. and u can try again
    inside the jails there are lots of lucidas i think ur suppose kill it. but im not sure (they atks u 2k) and my lvl 59 spearman can't even hit it.
    edit: i know how to kill the lucidas!
    inside each Jail, there are a bunch of switches, hit the switch and this spiky thing will shoot out and atk the lucidas, (it can atk u too, did 700-900 dmg on me)
    i finished Jail I and i went to the top, there was this box, i broked it and there was nothing in it :(

  3. #13
    Beginner theotherday5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by horusmaster View Post
    there are 3 hidden maps in the orbis pq the names are:
    Jail I
    Jail II
    Jail III
    to get there, u have to climb down the ladder of the centre tower
    and then u'll be in another map.
    walk right, and u 'll see a rope going up and a rope going down
    if u go on the rope that leads up then u'll be back to centre tower
    climb down the rope going down and jump to ur left and ur going to fall until u land on a something (its going to be a long fall) if ur lucky enough u'll land on a circle press up and ur in one of these 3 maps
    but if u didn't do it succesfully u'll be at the bottom , press up and ur going to be back at the top. and u can try again
    inside the jails there are lots of lucidas i think ur suppose kill it. but im not sure (they atks u 2k) and my lvl 59 spearman can't even hit it.
    edit: i know how to kill the lucidas!
    inside each Jail, there are a bunch of switches, hit the switch and this spiky thing will shoot out and atk the lucidas, (it can atk u too, did 700-900 dmg on me)
    i finished Jail I and i went to the top, there was this box, i broked it and there was nothing in it :(
    I've done it before, i got nothing lots of times, but sometimes I get power crystal ore. And you HAVE to kill the lucidas or else you can't get to the box...
    The other day I saw a bear a great big bear a way up there I looked at him he looked at me I sized him up he sized up me and then he said you'd better run I see you ain't got any gun and so I ran away from there but right behind me was that bear and up ahead I saw a tree a great big tree oh glory be and so I jumped into the air but I missed that branch a way up there I heard a crack I heard a crunch that great big bear had me for lunch...

    :mad:

  4. #14
    Slime horusmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theotherday5 View Post
    I've done it before, i got nothing lots of times, but sometimes I get power crystal ore. And you HAVE to kill the lucidas or else you can't get to the box...
    yea i just got a luck power cristal

  5. #15
    Beginner
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    35

    Default

    is the lesser exp for killing papa pixie permanent?

    ie normally 7000exp for each stage, if you have killed papa pixie, you will only get 5250exp?

  6. #16
    Beginner theotherday5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfff View Post
    is the lesser exp for killing papa pixie permanent?

    ie normally 7000exp for each stage, if you have killed papa pixie, you will only get 5250exp?
    You get less exp only if you go into bonus, not when you kill papa pixie
    The other day I saw a bear a great big bear a way up there I looked at him he looked at me I sized him up he sized up me and then he said you'd better run I see you ain't got any gun and so I ran away from there but right behind me was that bear and up ahead I saw a tree a great big tree oh glory be and so I jumped into the air but I missed that branch a way up there I heard a crack I heard a crunch that great big bear had me for lunch...

    :mad:

  7. #17
    Beginner
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theotherday5 View Post
    You get less exp only if you go into bonus, not when you kill papa pixie
    so is it permanent? sucks if it is... =(

  8. #18
    Beginner theotherday5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfff View Post
    so is it permanent? sucks if it is... =(
    Yep, it's permanent
    The other day I saw a bear a great big bear a way up there I looked at him he looked at me I sized him up he sized up me and then he said you'd better run I see you ain't got any gun and so I ran away from there but right behind me was that bear and up ahead I saw a tree a great big tree oh glory be and so I jumped into the air but I missed that branch a way up there I heard a crack I heard a crunch that great big bear had me for lunch...

    :mad:

  9. #19

    Default

    is thier orbis pq in maple sea?:confused:

  10. #20
    Beginner Hikikomori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    5

    Default

    i dont really like fighting the last boss, im a cleric and i know i have to spam heal but ive died all the times ive done the pq, even though i was on that platform

    annoying orbis pq

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •