View Poll Results: Are you a snooty PQer?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I like to call my ldr a f**ker when he misses and leave his pt and/or defame him

1 6.67%
  • No, If I miss a PQ, i just move on to the next fun thing to do ^^

14 93.33%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Snooty PQers

im hurt horribly...

i guess the pq people do annoy me when im trying to take advantage of innocent 2Xs trying to sell 10% overall dexes.

My sig is emo-er than yours.

i no wut u did thar.

Quote Originally Posted by Targaryen View Post
    im hurt horribly...

i guess the pq people do annoy me when im trying to take advantage of innocent 2Xs trying to sell 10% overall dexes. other than that... :confused:
    I got pure waters and this mage is like I'll trade you my 10% DEX overall for your water! Done~

Anyways, I got pissed off so bad, I was just got to lvl 31 and I lvled when we finished last stage lol, I was putting my stats in for a sec then half before using my SP I decided to go out to the bonus and get my prize
    BUT the noob leader leaves right before i press enter to go into the bonus...thus my past PQ was prize less. (we we're smuggling 2 of the members along with the leader got the prizes me and this one girl didnt make it on time...)
    *sigh* what a noob...
    Mardia~OddPhive lvl 43 Brawler (Semi-Active)
    Mardia~MetalicPhive lvl 52 Bandit (Frozen)
    Scania~NenoPhive lvl 91 I/L MAGE (Frozen)
    Scania~SpellSword (SpeiLSword) lvl 40 STR Cleric (Frozen)

Youssarian, Your a retard.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MagikMilk View Post
    Youssarian, Your a retard.
    i am offended :( :( :(

Quote Originally Posted by LT gamer View Post
    Exactly why I always lead. If they pull something on me, I pull out the I-can-end-this-pq-so-shut-the-hell-up-card.
    Thats my trump card half the time, too! Although that card name is a mouthfull. I also just pull the "Hey-my-friend-wants-to-join-the-party-card" when somebody is fighting. Works like a charm <3. Or when people piss you off, I just tell them I'm acing and go afk for an hour and let them miss bwaha.
    Checking in 10/16!
    Reboot - Lillivet ADD ME

Lol... its like "sorry i missed on purpose" when some of the members go "n00b ldr n00b ldr u sux u sux" stuff

I usually lead my own pq's (Kerning/Ludi). It's typical for people to do that, what can you do? 90% of the population in maple are ignorant people that do that. When i'm not leading a party and the party leader misses or i'm dissatisfied, I just leave. I've been away from maple for 3 weeks now, is there still a hacking problem or did they finally take care of that?

The hacking problem is still at large, but Nexon seems to be taking care of it a bit better. I've only ever seen one of those blue messages telling who they have banned twice after my year and a half of playing. They were both in Mardia on it's first day, too. It wouldn't surprise me if all of them just created new accounts.

i tried leading, hard to click that much >.< maple ended up dcing >.>